Chapter Eighteen

He's in the maze? Gally is in the maze? He's not a runner, he can't survive...well Thomas, Alby, and I survived...bit we had Minho and we just got lucky. There's no way Gally would get as lucky as us.

"He's not going to make it out Newt!" I say and he groans. "You don't think I know that?! Now the keepers want to have a meeting because you basically caused him to do that!" Newt yells.

"Excuse me, who was beating up who?! Gally was beating up me! Not the other way around!" I yell back at him. "I can't even walk anymore!" I add on and both Thomas and Newt look at my ankle.

"There's going to be a meeting, you will be sitting there and you don't talk just like last time okay?" Newt explains and I nod. "I'm going to be there." Thomas says and we both look at him.

"Thomas, you know you can't go into those meetings." Newt says and Thomas shrugs.

"I'm carrying her in there, and then I'm staying." He explains to Newt and he shakes his head.

"Just because you two are all lovey-dovey does not mean that you can do that Thomas. Minho will carry her in." Newt says and walks away.

Lovey-dovey? Great, now I really seem like a weakling, and seem very girly.

Thomas catches my body language and laughs softly. "You know it's not bad to act or feel like a girl when you are one." He says and I laugh. "And how do you know?" I ask and he shrugs. "I just do!" He protests laughing.

Where was this Thomas last night? When he left me alone on the maze, leaving me alone to fight off a griever on my own? I don't get guys...

"Hey Amelia!" Minho's voice calls over to me.

I look up and see Minho running towards us. "I'm going to go check with some people and then I'll come back to take you to the meeting okay?" He asks and I nod before he runs off.

Thomas looks at me and I look back at him. "What?" I ask and he looks down.

"Do you like Minho?" He asks softly.

"Thomas, I wouldn't have let you kiss me if I didn't." I say and he smiles. "Good." He says and kisses my cheek.

I smile and roll my eyes. "Boys are weird." I mutter and he laughs.

"I know." He says and kisses me once again.

A/N: Hey! Published another story! Please check it out! Thanks! And sorry this is so short! Stupid writers block!