Chapter 30

Thomas's P.O.V
She's not back.

She said she was alive but then she disappeared. I can't say anything to her now and I need to know she's okay.

"Thomas!" Clint yells.

"What?!" I yell back.

"She's awake. The girl, she's awake." He says and I look at the doors before following him into the infirmary.

I know I should wait by the doors for Amelia but she did say she was alive...but she didn't say she was okay...

Regretting my decision I look at the girl who is sitting there refusing to talk to anyone.

"Hey...it's Thomas." I say softly and sit next to her but not to close because I have no idea what she's going to do.

She looks at me, her blue eyes as if she knows me already. But doesn't know where from. "Thomas?" She asks in a whisper so soft I can barley hear it.

I nod and she looks around for someone.

"Where is she?" She asks softly and I look down.

"In the maze. She spent a night in there and I don't know if she's going to be okay." I say softly and she looks at me.

"I heard something. Someone say she was okay, alive. But then I heard the beginning of the word help..." She says softly and my heart drops.

"Beginning?" I ask and stand up to look if the maze doors have opened yet. Chuck, Newt, Minho, and even Frypan are waiting for her by the walls and I look back at the girl.

"As if she got interrupted by something." She adds on and I hear the doors begin to open.

"I'll be right back." I ask and sprint out, knocking Clint and Jeff on their butts.

"Watch it Thomas!" They call after me but I don't care.

I sprint to the doors before they even open all the way and I lean on Newt's shoulder as I regain my breath.

"Hey, what's that?" Chuck asks pointing to something on the ground.

I look up see an unmoving mass in the maze floor.

"Amelia." I mutter and run into the short corridor of the maze and and turn over the mass.

"Get Jeff! Clint! Somebody!" I scream and I see Minho, the fastest of us all, sprint over to the infirmary.

I pick her up, and her head just hangs, her arm is heavily bruised and her face is almost coated in blood. There's a trail of blood from her shoulder down to her fingertips.

I carry her out and now everyone that was asleep in the glade, is awake and at the doors.

"Make some room!" I hear Jeff yell as himself and Clint make their way through the crowd of people. "Give her to us!" Jeff says as he reaches me and puts out his arms.

I hesitantly and very gently put her in his arms and I watch them rush away with her.

_________________________________________________

"What if she's been stung? What is she doesn't wake up for a week? A month? A year? What if she's brain dead? What if she actually is dead?" I ask Newt as I'm pacing the floor of the gathering hall.

It's been seven hours since she's gone with Jeff and Clint and still nothing. Nobody wants to tell me anything and they don't think it's important for them to tell me how Amelia is.

They don't get that I love her.

"She'll get the grief serum, she'll wake up within a couple of days don't worry. She's not brain dead or they would've told us already. Same with actually dead, they would've given up hours ago if she was actually dead." Newt says trying to cheer me up but failing pretty much.

"What if they didn't tell us they gave up?" I ask.

"I checked with them an hour ago. They've shut down all visits unless it's a critical injury. They're putting all their energy into Amelia." Newt says and I stop pacing and look at him.

I nod, not saying anything. He knows that means thank you.

I continue to pace the gatherings floor and think of all the worst possibilities.

Her face was covered in blood; something obviously hit her..,

"Gally." I mutter I'm a whisper and look at Newt.

"What?" He asks and I run out of the building and run to the infirmary.

As I'm running in I run into Jeff once again.

"Would you stop bumping into me?" He asks a faint smile on his lips.

"Sorry, what are you smiling about?" I ask and he looked behind him.

"She's alive, stung and harshly beat up by something or someone." He says and my heart lifts at the word alive. And drops twice at the words stung and beat.

"Gally. He did this to her." I say and be pauses.

"It's possible." He says and let's me through to see her and I rush past him.

A/N:
I know a lot of people wanted me to update and it took me awhile!
But guess I did it!
Thank you for the support!
Keep reading!

Keep voting!

Keep commenting!