Chapter Twenty Seven

I wake up to someone shaking me. I wake up and slap whoever is waking me up.

"Okay, I guess you don't want to go I to the maze." I hear Minho's voice say. I can basically hear the smirk in his voice as I open my eyes and sit up.

"Sorry...I do that if people wake me up." I say and puts on my shoes.

"Could've told me that before girl." He says and I laugh a bit and stand up.

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod putting my hair up, looking around at everyone else' sleeping faces.

Minho pulls my arm and he walks with me to the opening of the maze.

The last time I went in there I got trapped in it.

"Be safe and don't hurt yourself again okay?" I hear Thomas's voice echo brought my head.

I look back at the homestead and see that Thomas isn't there. He must be walking around, or something like that. I honestly have no idea where he would be.

"Amelia, if you're going into the maze today you have to focus. No thinking about Thomas or you might fall or get chased by another griever." He says as he looks around.

"What are you looking for?" I ask and look where he's looking.

"For our team." He says and motions over to the guys walking towards us.

Frypan, Winston, and a guy I've never talked to before are walking towards us.

"They're coming with us?" I ask and look at Minho.

"Yeah, we have a dead griever that we need to look at." He says and looks at the doors.

"Winston will help us if we need to slice anything." Minho says and I nod.

I don't ask what the other guys name, I just look over at Minho. "You okay?" I ask and he nods.

"We're going to investigate the dead griever okay?" He asks and I nod.

"Okay, let's go." He says and runs into the maze. I follow and hear everyone else follow us.

He traces our steps from the last time I was in here.

I forgot how wide the corridors were, and I forgot that there are no metal scraping sounds in the day. My foot almost got crushed last time I was in here.

Minho makes me stop and I look around, but I look ahead a but and see the griever that was killed by the door...still dead, still looking like a griever-pancake.

A/N: Yayyyy! It only took me like two or three weeks! I'm so sorry this was a bad chapter too but it'll get better! But thank you for staying with me!
Keep reading!

Keep voting!

Keep commenting!

Thank you!