Chapter Twenty Six

All through breakfast I kept thinking about what Thomas said.

"What can't I just tell her? " Those are the exact words.

He didn't talk a lot during breakfast, and neither did I. All I thought about was what he said.

"Hey Amelia!" Jeff calls as he runs over to me. I look up at him and he smiles.

"You will be able to walk today! Just no running okay?" He says and I nod a little.

"And when can I actually do stuff?" I ask.

"Amelia, don't be like that." Thomas says softly.

"It's like you don't even know me sometimes." I say and stand up slowly.

Jeff reaches a hand out to help me but I wave his hand off and start walking away.

I've been stuck in that hammock for a day, maybe two. The days have all blurred together. It's just the important parts that stay with me.

Alby still in the infirmary.

Gally is in the maze.

Thomas is keeping something from me.

Minho needs me in the maze.

There is so much going on. Right when I ran into this glade everything got messed up.

I sit down against the wall and look around.

"Hey Amelia!" Minho's voice says, snapping me out of my own thoughts.

"What do you want?" I ask, practically whining.

"Yeah, don't give me sass if you want to go into the maze." He says and I look up at him.

"Really? I'm going into the maze?" I ask jumping up and wincing a little as my foot gets a lot of my weight.

"Yep, and be careful with that foot. You need to run on it tomorrow." He says smirking.

"And you should stop smirking Minny." I say smirking.

I don't know where that happened but I wanted to say it so I did. Minny...weird nickname but it said it so I can't take it back now. And I don't really want to take it back if I wanted to take it back.

"Minny?" He says laughing a bit. "Yes, Minny. I figured I should give you a nickname." I say trying to hold back my laugh. "okay Amei." He says and I shake my head before laughing.

"I'll see you tomorrow! Bright and early!" He says and jogs away.

A/N: I am soooooo sorry this sucked!

Im having a lot of trouble writing each chapter!

If anyone has any ideas for the next chapters I would appreciate it!

Thank you for sticking with me and keel reading!

I'll try to update ASAP!
Keep reading!
Keep commenting!
Keep voting!

Thanks!!!