Chapter 31

And if you were my little girl

I'd do whatever I could do

I'd run away and hide with you

I love that you got daddy issues

And I do too

********

Everytime we touch I become desperate for more.

His soft skin brushing up against my own. Leaving me anxious and nervous for what could possibly come next.

The way he's so gentle yet could become so rough within seconds.

I can't help but crave the affection he gives. Especially after already experiencing it with him.

Sweet but dominant, aggressive but caring, and it seems like that's the only switch he can flip on without struggling to turn it back off.

I know if I were ever uncomfortable he'd stop. That's why he always asks before he does anything.

That alone makes me feel not only safe but comfortable in his arms.

It sounds ridiculously cheesy but his arms are my favorite place to be, they feel like home.

He feels like home.

Looking down at our fingers that were intertwined from his promise, I looked up to his beautiful green eyes and smiled, "that wasn't so bad now was it" I giggled as I got nervous from his stare.

Harry just smiled back, brushing the loose curls out of his face, while his other hand stayed holding onto mine "touching you could never be bad" he said softly with a faint smile.

Turning away from him I tried my best to hide the obnoxious smile he had caused.

He knows exactly what he's doing.

Harry's shoulder bumped into my own "did I make someone nervous" he asked in a taunting tone with a giant grin on his face.

"You could never make me nervous Styles" I rocked my head back and forth, mocking him, even though I was lying.

If he even looks at me for too long I turn into a turtle and try to hide in my invisible shell.

Which is hard because I have no shell and nowhere to run to and if I did just runaway i'd look like an idiot.

Hopefully a cute idiot.

"Oh I don't make you nervous?" he asked in his quiet raspy voice as he gently bit into the bottom of his lip. "Not even when I touch you like this?" he asked as his hand found its way to my inner thigh, gripping onto my skin, as he slowly went higher and higher.