Chapter 11

Even though I had no idea what I was running from I was running as fast as I possibly could.  

The minute I ran into Harry's bedroom I slammed the door as hard as I could. 

From what I've seen Harry has locked the bedroom door with his keys but there's a small latch on the very top to stop someone from coming in. 

The door will open if someone tries to come in but not all the way. Like one of those doors at an apartment building or a hotel room. 

After locking the door I paced the room and ran my fingers through my hair trying to wrap my head around what was going on. 

It's hard to focus when all you can hear is the loud banging coming from below. 

I walked to Harry's closet and opened up the door. Walking in I quietly closed it behind me and sat in the corner trying to hide and shield myself with his clothes. 

The loud banging only got worse so I covered my ears trying to block out the sound. 

It feels like it's gone on forever so at this point even when I cover my ears my mind is playing tricks on me by mimicking the loud drum like sound. 

I also can't stop thinking about Harry. 

Ten minutes ago I said I hated him but now all I can think about is whoever's on the other side of the door and what they are capable of. 

Why was he so scared? What if they hurt him?

The fear he had in his eyes was something I've never seen before. Like he was genuinely scared for his life. Harry's gentle but he's also very intimidating and doesn't seem like the type of person to be intimidated by anybody else. 

Then again I barely know him. 

I tried to close my eyes and calm my mind by taking slow deep breathes. 

"Ariana are you in there?" A strange voice yelled from the other side of the door.

I kept silent so I wouldn't blow my cover. 

"Ariana, Harry told me to come get you. He had to get Caleb from school there was an emergency."

Harry's words ran through my head as the man spoke. 

"Do not under any circumstances come out until I come get you."

"Open up the door now."

I covered my ears to block out the man.

"Listen you little bitch! You have five seconds until I pull this door off the damn hinge! Now come out so I don't have to hurt you. 

Oh great he's a bad guy.

I pulled myself up off the ground and frantically searched the room for something I could use to protect myself. That's when my eyes landed directly on Harry's curtain rod.

Bingo.

Running over to his chair I pulled it directly in front of Harry's window. I stepped up and pulled on the rod until it fell into my hands. I pulled the fabric off and tossed them onto his bed.

"Guess we're doing this the hard way." The mean yelled as he used all his body weight to barge into the bedroom. 

The medal from the hinge went flying and his eyes found mine.

The man stood almost seven feet tall in front of me. His biceps are probably bigger than my head and his head is completely bald. If his skin wasn't covered in black clothing it was covered in tattoos.