Chapter 35

I've dreamt about you nearly every night this week

How many secrets can you keep?

'Cause there's this tune I found

That makes me think of you somehow and I play it on repeat

**

My heart pounds rapidly as his now dark eyes stare into my own. I try to speak but the second I slightly open my mouth he steps closer to me.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Angel, I promise" he reassures me, rubbing the pad of his thumb gently against my soft cheek in a circle pattern.

I swallow harshly as my chest tightens up.

"But you said that- you said" I stumble over my words, trying to find the right thing to say.

Harry smiles, watching me struggle "said what? That I was going to be angry? Is that what you want?" he says, stepping close enough for his forehead to press against my own.

"I'll be whatever it is you want me to be Angel" he admits in a whisper, snaking his hand around my back, pulling me closer to his chest "just tell me what you want."

His soft voice sends chills down my spine, leaving me standing here in front of completely speechless.

"I don't want you to be scared of me" he says softly, placing his hand behind my ear, holding my cheek in his palm "you're not scared of me, are you love?" he asks softly, staying focused on my body language and reactions to his touch.

"I'm not scared" I breathe out, closing my eyes when his hand slowly finds his way to my neck, wrapping his fingers gently around me.

Harry looks up, pressing a kiss to my forehead while I stand there anxiously staring at his chest "do you trust me?"

I wet my lips, letting out a small "yes", feeling the pressure and tension build up around us and these four walls.

I hold my breath as goosebumps run up and down my skin, while Harry looks back down at me, resting his forehead against mine.

"Then get on your knees"

His harsh raspy voice fills my belly with butterflies, fluttering around to escape the intimidating position i'm in.

I just swallow down my nerves as I calmly nod my head, agreeing to do as he says.

Slowly falling down to my knees, I sit on my heels while I look up at him anxiously. Hoping and praying I can push the nerves aside so I can somehow find the confidence he's had with me.

Nothing's more intimidating than being below someone, with their eyes glued onto you, while you do things you never speak about, things you've never tried with them before.