Chapter 44

If I don't say this now, I will surely breakAs I'm leaving the one I want to takeForgive the urgency, but hurry up and waitMy heart has started to separate

As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

Be my baby
I'll look after you

***

Harry's P.O.V

Thirteen years ago

My body shakes, teeth clashing into each other, as I struggle to get warm under the thin white sheet in the backseat of the car

I'm so cold.

Placing my arms over my chest, trying to somehow give myself a tight hug to feel warm, I whine out loudly as I struggle getting comfortable.

She's been in there so long i'm starting to think she won't be back until morning.

She said she'd only be a few minutes but it feels like it's been forever.

I pull myself up from the backseat of the car, wiping my hands against the window to wash away the cloudiness.

Pinching my eyes together tightly, I try to see clearly through the foggy mist that separates the car and large house that my mom had walked into.

I can't see anything though, it's pointless.

My vision's only gotten worse as times gone by. I tried asking for help, explained to my mom I couldn't see far, but she only told me I was being dramatic.

She said I was too young to have such bad sight.

Sometimes I feel like my mom doesn't care about me.

That's why I like going to Ashton's house. He told me his mom was sick, that's why she acts a little crazy sometimes, but she's always nice to me.

She even got me a birthday cake last year.

I think my mom forgot that day.

She didn't say anything until my dad came home with a present in his hand. He got me one of those pearl necklaces I always found and wore from my moms closet.