Chapter 36

Harry is on my last nerve.

After he dropped the bomb on me in bed, I made him get up and run to the pharmacy so he could get me a plan b pill.

Harry however obviously acted like a child about it and treated it like it was some joke, and now whenever I do anything, he's staring at or trying to touch my belly like it's funny.

For example, earlier when I was laying down on the couch, he came over and sat next to me. I thought maybe he just wanted to cuddle but instead he was lifting my shirt up, rubbing his hands against my stomach, and pressing soft kisses against my skin, whispering as if there was a baby inside.

"I think mommy's angry at daddy" he would mumble, so I did what needed to happen, and slapped him upside his damn head.

Sadly, I barely knocked any sense into him.

I'm not angry at him for doing it, because accidents happen and I didn't necessarily tell him to put a condom on, but if he continues this stupid behavior mommy is going to be a lot more angrier with daddy then she is right now.

I know he's trying to make the situation less serious, but he literally will not leave me alone. I don't know if it's because of what had happened or if he's just a clingy person, but whatever the case is i'm still two seconds away from strangling him.

I even tried going to the bathroom a little bit ago but he followed me and tried talking to me through the door like he couldn't wait for whatever it was he was so impatiently trying to speak to me about.

All I had to do was pee quickly but he clearly couldn't wait because he was sitting on the floor trying to talk to me through the tiny crack under the door about some nonsense.

I couldn't even make out what he was saying so I just kept humming after he had paused or seemed to have finished a sentence.

Then a little bit after that I went outside to get some fresh air, try and get some peace and quiet, but within a few seconds here comes Harry asking me what I want to do for dinner. Which was sweet that he asked but after I told him I didn't care he kept badgering me with dumb questions only boys in middle school would ask while playing a game of twenty one questions.

I seriously doubt he cares about how old I was when I learned how to ride a bike or where I was the night I lost my virginity.

Completely random and irrelevant.

Now i'm back on the couch trying my best to close my eyes and maybe even take a nap, but I can still feel Harry's eyes burning into my skin as he watches me from the open kitchen.

Looking over in the corner of my eye I see him leaned over the kitchen counter. One hand is holding his phone while his other arm props up on the marble countertop holding his head in his hand.

He faces my direction, occasionally looking up at me and away from whatever it is he's scrolling through on his phone.

"Want to go get ice cream or something? It'd be nice to get out of the house maybe" Harry suggests quietly, dropping his phone out of his hand, and smiles as I sit up on the couch and look over at him.

"Ice cream?" I repeat him as I rest my arms on the top of the couch, tilting my head to the side I lay my cheek against my hands, biting down on my lip to hide the smile that appears at his adorable thought.

Harry rolls his eyes and pulls himself up off of the counter. Crossing his arms in front of his chest he takes a deep breath "i'll even be a gentleman and pay" he says kindly as he exhales harshly and relaxes his shoulders.