Chapter 10

Any person with a brain would have ran out of the door the second they were told they could but here I am standing in front of my curly headed kidnapper like an idiot. 

Maybe I am insane but I refuse to leave without any answers. 

Harry can't be trusted but what makes me believe my father could be instead?

I've know my father my entire life and all I could tell you is he's an entitled arrogant drunk rich abusive asshole. I've known Harry for like five minutes and I can tell you he's probably a psychopathic murderer with soft lips. 

I've also known myself my entire life and I promise you i'm sick and tired of not getting any answers. 

That all ends today. 

"I'll leave when you tell me what's going on. If you don't start talking i'm staying and I promise you I will make your life a living hell. We clear?" I crossed my arms and stared at the tall man standing directly in front of me. 

Harry pulled my belongings to his chest and tried to hold back his smile but failed miserably. 

"What if I don't want you to stay?" Harry smiled as he leaned against the wall. 

"I couldn't care less about what you want but if that is the case you better start talking." I mirrored Harry's actions and leaned against the wall with my arms folded to my chest.

Harry laughed under his breath. His curls fell to the front of his face as he looked down to the ground to hide the grin he just barely showed me. 

"You're hot when you're mean and all mad." His eyes found mine. 

Is he seriously hitting on me right now? Didn't he get slapped last time this happened? Men never learn.

"Fine." I shoved Harry out of my way and walked to the kitchen just a few feet away. Picking up a small plate from the counter I held it over my head and used all my force to throw it onto the tiled floor. 

Harry covered his head and squeezed his eyes shut as the tiny pieces from the plate ricocheted off of the floor and into the air. 

After all the pieces fell I grabbed another plate and held it above my head to repeat the same action. Just before I threw it Harry spoke. 

"That's not gonna work Ariana."

Were you not just covering your head like you were in some kind of danger? Seems to me like it might work but maybe I should switch things up. 

I went to the other side of his counter and pulled a knife from his wooden knife holder. I walked into the living room and held the sharp blade to the leather couch cushions. 

"You have three seconds to talk or i'm ruining your furniture."

Harry stood in the kitchen with his arms crossed looking unfazed with my threat.

"3..2..1." Without hesitation I stabbed the sharp knife into the black leather couch cushion and dragged the blade all the way across until I reached the other end. 

Harry's eyes widened as I looked at him with a giant grin on my face. 

I just ruined a three thousand dollar couch and I feel amazing. 

I skipped over to the leather chair on the other side of the room and held the sharp knife to the leather.

"Put the fucking knife down or I swear to God-"

"What? You swear what? What're you gonna do Harry?" I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow waiting for a response. "Exactly, nothing. So tell me what I should know or shut up and let me have fun."