Chapter 34

"Well why would you give her a fucking taser in the first place jackass" Harry snarls at Ashton, who's still holding a bag of ice over his crotch.

I personally think he's overreacting.

I mean I understand at first sure he was in pain but it's been over thirty minutes and he's acting like I tried biting it off or something.

"You're suppose to take my fucking side not hers! What if she did it to you?" he hisses through his teeth, leaning down digging the ice further into the same spot.

"She wouldn't because I wouldn't have given her a fucking taser in the first place jackass" he yells again, slapping him upside the head as he walks past him.

Harry comes by me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug "you okay?" he mumbles against my head as he presses a tiny kiss there.

"Oh fuck off, she's fine!" Ashton glares at the both of us.

I wrap my arms around Harry's waist and turn towards him "it was so scary, I didn't mean to" I fake frown dramatically, nudging my head in his chest, just to get a funny reaction out of Ashton.

I tried being nice, but I can only take so many dirty looks, and middle fingers pointed at me when Harry isn't looking.

Harry squeezes me tighter, his chest rises then falls as he lets out a tiny laugh "oh my poor Angel, i'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you" he coos in my ear, as his soft hands comb down through my hair.

After I make Ashton grunt out in frustration, I pull away from Harry's arms and look over to him.

"I am sorry I accidentally tasered your dick" I say politely, trying my hardest to hold in my laugh "I promise it won't happen again" I suck my lips in, holding them inside to hide me smile.

"She can't even say it without smiling" he yells, holding his arm out pointing to me, while he stares at Harry in disbelief.

I can't help it, it's funny if you think about it, and I know one day in the future he might just laugh too.

It's like every single time I close my eyes I see him holding onto his crotch, bending his knee, and falling over like an idiot.

Definitely the funniest things I've seen a long time. So I think they should just both be happy I was smiling. 

"Well it's funny" Harry deadpans.

"You know what" Ashton says as he wobbles past us fiercely, keeping his hand gripped on the ice "both of you can suck my dick" he snarls.

Kind of ironic, don't you think?

Harry and I turn to each other, both widening our eyes, trying our hardest not to laugh, but the second I open my mouth to speak Harry breaks out into a laughing fit, making me laugh as well.