Chapter 29

"Where the hell is she?"

Harry didn't take the news well.

After I had calmed down a bit, calm meaning I stopped screaming 'he's dead' into Ashto's chest, He called Harry and told him what had happened. 

I'm assuming Harry didn't take the news well because he got here in five minutes when the drive is normally ten to fifteen, and now he's sitting outside of the door screaming at Ashton like it was his fault.

It's not his fault though. There's no way he could have known someone had gotten in the house and even if he did it doesn't matter he still saved my life.

If I died sure be mad but i'm fine. He wouldn't know i'm fine though because he's still out there screaming like an angry mom instead of making sure i'm alright.

Makes sense.

You know I thought to myself after I found out about my father maybe that would be the craziest thing to ever happen to me and it was. Then today I was nearly kidnapped then watched the man's blood and brains splatter on my friends wall.

That friend also had a gun on him by the way, didn't know that was a thing.

Then as I laid in Ashton's bloody arms I thought about the fact I have no idea what any of them do for a living. I'm guessing after I saw him shoot a man in the head, not flinch when a gun was drawn on him, and how fast he used the zip ties on my wrists maybe it wasn't his first time.

Harry not answering my question that day about the guy who tried to kill me. He completely hesitated when I asked if he was going to kill him and he's even made comments about wanting to kill my father.

Not to mention the fact big bad Mr Clean guy was angry about drugs. Harry is an addict and Ashton has a gun. See where i'm going with this?

At this point I wish someone would shake me and knock some fucking sense into me.

Then again I didn't realise my abusive alcoholic father could have killed my mom who just randomly disappeared so why would I think maybe Harry and Ashton are involved in something else they have yet to tell me?

Because that would be sooooo crazy if they were

I'm an idiot.

Without any warning Harry slammed his way through the door and searched the room frantically until his eyes found mine. He stood there with panic written all over his face, his eyes were widened and red but not the kind of red they were earlier, red like he had been crying.

"Are you okay?" he said softly as he ran to the side of the bed, sat down quickly next to me while he grabbed onto my face, and searched my body for any marks.

Nodding my head I pulled the blanket closer to my face and looked over to Ashton who was standing in the doorway "i'm fine" I mumbled under my breath as I looked back to Harry who looked exhausted.

"Don't lie to me" he said as he gently pushed the hair of my face, tucking the loose strands behind my ear. 

I missed him being gentle and caring like he was not too long ago. Missed the feeling of being in his arms. 

I guess I just miss him. 

Pulling myself up so my back was rested against the headboard I turned to him as I shrugged my shoulders "i'm scared" I admitted trying to hold back the tears I tried my hardest to get rid of.

I hate the feeling of being content during the bad because the second someone checks on you you're bad again. 

"I'm not leaving you anymore, you're gonna come stay with me okay?" his brows creased as he spoke softly while rubbing the pad of his thumb against my knee.