Chapter 20

Harry's Pov

It's been forty-five minutes and Ariana's drunk off her ass. 

I'm not really sure what happened. 

One second she was fine and then the next she was throwing back five beers like they were shots. 

I tried stopping her after her first two but she stole three from Ashton when he wasn't looking.

Now she's sitting here hanging onto my arm and being even more touchy with me than she was earlier. 

A little too touchy.

I've had to grab her hands a few times from going lower than my belt but I think after I told her the third time she knew not to do it anymore. 

She obviously pouted and rolled her eyes at me like a child but I rather her be upset than take advantage of her when she's drunk. 

She shouldn't even be drunk. I regret giving her a drink in the first place but I just assumed maybe she'd have a few sips then want to go home. 

Now she's taking even more sips and i'm the one that wants to go home.

I'm starting to feel guilty for bringing her out with Ashton. He must have triggered her or something because she wasn't very talkative after I gotten back to the table. 

I don't blame her though I wouldn't want to talk to him either. 

Her soft hands tugged on my arm and as I looked over those beautiful eyes of hers were looking up and blinking rapidly at me. "What is it angel?" I laughed at her adorable expression. 

She just shrugged her shoulders and came up closer so she could whisper into my ear "I wanna go dance" she spoke softly in her calm voice. Then pulled back and poked her bottom lip out.

Even if I wanted to, which I don't, she's way too drunk. She'd probably break an ankle just from getting out of this booth. 

As I shook my head no she pulled away from me and gave me an awful dirty look. Crossing her arms she slid away from me and sat closer to Ashton in the round booth while giving me a passive aggressive fake smile. 

Brat.

I couldn't help but feel frustrated as I sat there and watched her whisper into Ashton's ear. I know she's drunk but she's gripping onto his arm and pulling him closer just the way she was with me a few seconds ago. 

She's a little too close for my liking. 

"Ariana come here" I demanded as I watch her hands slowly wander over Ashton's body.

He sat there like an idiot and just shrugged his shoulders while she dragged her hands even lower down his chest. 

Rolling my eyes at them both I glanced over to see if there was a line coming from the men's room. Luckily for me there wasn't. "I'm going to the bathroom. Watch her Ash i'm not playing if I come back-"

Ashton quickly cut me off and put his arm out as if he was trying to calm me down "I got this relax" he tried to reassure me but he wasn't. 

I can barely trust this guy alone at my house without breaking something the last thing I want to do is leave Ariana alone with him but it's not like I can take her with me.

Sliding out of the booth I quickly ran from the table so I wasn't gone long. 

I could be back faster if people would get out of way but apparently it's way to hard for people to maneuver around me.

Squeezing past and getting through a large group of drunk assholes is more challenging than anything i've ever done in my life. Why the hell are you standing in the middle of a dance floor if you're on your phone? You're asking to get shoved.