Chapter 6

I've been sitting in Harry's driveway for five minutes, and i'm about to have a panic attack just thinking about walking inside.

Do I hug him? Where do I sit when we watch this movie? What do I do with my hands? What if he tries to kill me? Do I apologize or just kind of let it happen?

My mind spirals, coming up with crazy predictions of things that would probably never happen but anxiety is a bitch, and she's being the biggest bitch of all time right now.

I've had it all my life but unfortunately for me it's only gotten worse over time, and it's stopped me from doing so many things I wish I would've done now looking back.

It's always been the little things that cause me so much unnecessary stress. For example, whenever my family would go out to eat at restaurant, I always went over my order ten times in my head before the waitress asked me what I wanted. Of course i'd stutter or accidentally get the wrong meal but i'd always be to afraid to change it, so just ate whatever it was even if I hated it.

I remember asking my mom if I could go to sleepovers when I was younger. I hated them when it was time to go to sleep but I wanted to love them so bad because the idea of going excited me.

She always knew to come pick me up at three o'clock in the morning, knowing I wouldn't be asleep. So I'd wait outside with my bag packed and jump in her car as soon as she pulled in.

It was just awkward explaining to your friends mother ,who is half asleep why you aren't staying. Of course she gets offended and you just stare at her waiting for her to call your mom so you can escape, and when she finally does the anxiety relieves instantly.

Now i'm here, and getting out of the car is like the worse part.

Once i'm out I know i'll be okay but opening the door seems impossible right now. I'll walk inside and be completely fine but at this very moment i'm thinking about everything that could go wrong.

I run my fingers through my hair anxiously, dropping my head down against the steering wheel without thinking I could possibly set my horn off.

Definitely should have though about that possibility. 

"You got to be kidding me" I lift my head up in a panic, staring at the wheel in shock like a complete and total idiot.

Not even a few seconds pass before Harry comes running outside, staring at me sitting in my car like a lunatic.

He starts walking towards the car and my heart starts racing, when I see him wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white t'shirt that compliments his body very well. His cross necklace dangles as he walks down the steep driveway, and his curls slightly jump as he walks.

I keep my eyes on the wheel, hoping he'd somehow not see me, but sigh when he taps lightly on the window which causes me to jump a tiny bit, even though I knew he was coming.

A normal person would get out the car now, but here I am rolling down the window like I just asked this man for a number six with extra sweet and sour sauce.

"Oh hey crazy seeing you here" I laugh awkwardly, placing my arm on the window while looking over at him with a smile.

Yeah because it's so crazy seeing someone walk out of their own home Ariana.

"Could have texted me to come get you babe. Now my poor neighbors are awake" he teases while spinning the giant 'H' ring around on his finger.

I just laugh, watching him rest his arms on the side of my car, poking his head into the window slightly so I could see him clearly.