CHAPTER 64

We climbed over the rubble of the wall and followed them. Sokka asked Bumi how he escaped his prisonment in Omashu and Bumi explained how he took back his city on the day of Black sun. Bumi asked us what we did on the eclipse and Sokka and Zuko told him that we did nothing.

   Bumi shifted down the rocks and walked in "Well, here we are, welcome to old people camp." We followed in.

   "Where...Where is he?" Zuko asked.

"Your uncle's in there prince Zuko." Piandao told him pointing to the tent ahead.

   Zuko walked up but stopped and sat down. We looked at Kaida and she walked over and kneeled next to him setting her hand on his shoulder.

Before I walked into my tent, I saw Kaida sitting just outside Iroh's tent waiting for Zuko who went in. When it was getting late I debated whether I should tell her to come get some sleep or not but then she fell asleep there and I watched Sokka place a blanket over her. He came back and wrapped his arms around me as we got into our tent.

"You're a good brother." I said and he looked at me with a smile.

"I know." He spoke and I chuckled placing my lips over his, I crawled on top of his waist and he proped himself up on his elbows.

"I'm so glad we got a tent for ourselves." I murmured into the kiss.

His lips made their way to my neck and found my sweet spot a sweet sound escaped and he kissed up my neck then made his way to my ear.
"You still have to be quiet." He whispered.

I smirked and pinned him down, I kissed down his body and heard his shuttering breath.

"I can't wait till we have real privacy." He whispered and I kissed him in agreement but I was on cloud nine with his hands on my body slowly removing the clothing.

‧͙⁺˚* ☀︎⁺‧͙

In the morning Iroh and Pakku took Kaida while the rest of us helped with the breakfast and we began to eat when the three came back.

"Uncle," Zuko said. "You're the only person other than the Avatar who can possibly defeat the fatherlord."

"You mean the Fire Lord." Toph corrected and I chuckled.

"That's what I just said." Zuko replied. Iroh hummed. "We need you to come with us."

"No Zuko, it won't turn out well." Iroh replied.

"You can beat him." Zuko told his uncle. "And we'll be there to help."

"Even if I did defeat Ozai," Iroh started. "and I don't know that I could, it would be the wrong way to end the war, history will see it as more senseless violence. A brother killing a brother to grab power, the only way for this war to end peacefully is for the Avatar to defeat the Fire Lord."

"And then." Zuko paused. "Then would you come and take your rightful place on the thrown?"

"No." Iroh answered. "Someone new must take the throne and idealist with a pure heart and unquestionable honor. It has to be you, Prince Zuko."

   "Unquestionable honor?" Zuko looked at his uncle. "But I've made so many mistakes."

"Yes, you have." His uncle told him. "You've struggled, you've suffered, but you have always followed your own path, you have restored your own honor and only you can restore the honor of the Fire Nation."