CHAPTER 63

We arrived in the Earth Kingdom and stopped at a small rundown shopping or some kind of building and walked in to a loud and crowded room, there were only guys except for the one beautiful lady who was effortlessly fighting.

   "And the reason you brought us to a cd Earth Kingdom tabern is what now?" Katara asked.

   "June." He pointed to the only female that sat in the rundown place.

   "Oh yeah that weird bounty hunter with that giant mole!" Sokka said.

   "Mole?" I asked squinting my eyes. "What are you talking about? Look at her! Her skin is flawless! She's beautiful! Beyond it."

   "We get it." Sokka said and I blushed.

   "Right." I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck. "Just describing her to Toph."

   "Sure you are." Toph smirked and I nudged her.

   "Anyways, not that kind of mole, she has this giant mole creature she rides around on." Sokka explained.

   "The shirshu." Kaida said.

   Zuko then added. "It's the only animal that can track Aang's scent anywhere in the world. It's the one shot we have in finding him."

   We watched June throw a guy and catch her cup and the liquid perfectly before walking back to her seat.
Pretty and cool, she kind of reminded me of Suki in a way. I blushed at the thought.

   "I don't know who this June, lady is but I like her!" Toph said with a big smile on her face then she nudged me.

   June kicked a chair over and sat down so we walked over to her.

   "Hey, she helped you attack us." Sokka told Zuko. I was so confused now.

   "Yep back in the good old day." Zuko walked down and we followed.

   "Oh great It's Prince Pouty." June said. "Where's your creepy grandpa?"

   "He's my uncle." Zuko corrected her. "He's not here."

   June glanced at freckles. "I see you made up and asked her to be your real girlfriend." The two blushed but that was their only reaction.

   "We have a favor to ask you." Kaida told her.

   "I don't just do favors." June replied.

   "I need your help finding the Avatar." Zuko told June.

   "Doesn't sound too fun." She replied taking a sip of her tea.

   "Does the end of the world sound fun?!" He yelled.

   "Fine, Geez." She got up and looked at Kaida. "Are you sure you want to be dating this guy?"

   "You know when she's not trying to paralyze people, she's pretty cool." Freckles smiled and looked at us. "Let's go." She said following June out.

   We walked out to see some creature that had no eyes growling with Appa.
   June called her shirshu feeding it a steak. "Who's my little snuffly wuffly?" Nyla shot her tongue out. "Okay, so who's got something with the Avatar's scent on it?"

   "I have Aang's staff." Katara said holding up the staff and June took it for the creature to smell.

   The animal smelled the glider and walked around in a circle before laying down covering her nose. "Well what does that mean?" Kaida asked.

   "It means your friends gone." June answered.

   "We know that, that's why we're trying to find him." Toph said.