CHAPTER 10

The next morning we were back in the town walking, nothing else really happened that night. Aang was telling us how the girl didn't even give him a chance to talk so now we had to look for her even though we have no idea who she is.

"Now, I'm really glad I got this bag, it matches this belt perfectly." Sokka said as he was wearing the belt.

"What a relief." I rolled my eyes.

"If we wanna find the Blind Bandit the Earthbending Academy is a good place to start." Aang said as we walked towards it to see the two boys from yesterday.

"Oh great you again." One muttered and they both got scared by Katara.

"Yeah, I didn't think so." She said.

"Nicely done." I smirked.

"Hey, You're the kid who beat the blind bandit!" The other boy pointed out.

"We need to talk to her." Aang told them. "Do you guys know where she lives?"

"The blind bandit's a mystery, she shows up to fight then disappears."

"So you're useless?" I asked and they looked offended. "Useless little boys."

"I'll handle this." Katara said then walked up to the other boy. "You're not telling us everything."

"No! No! It's the truth, no one knows where she goes or who she really is."

"That's because we're asking about the wrong person." Aang said. "In my vision I saw a girl in a white dress with a flying pet boar, know anybody like that?"

"Well, a flying boar is the symbol of the Beifong family, they're the richest people in town, probably the whole world." A boy explained.

"Yeah but they don't have a daughter." The other boy added.

"Flying boar is good enough for me!" Aang said. "Let's check it out!" We started walking away.

"Yeah you better leave." One muttered.

"Hey! I got my eye on you." Katara told them as she followed us out.

"Water Tribe." Sokka whispered and followed.

⇨ ⇨ ⇨

We peeked over the guarded gate that had the symbol of the flying boar. Aang said it was the same as the one in his vision so we all jumped down and snuck into the garden, only to be shot up into the air. Katara, Aang and I landed in bushes while Sokka landed on the ground.

"What are you doing here, Twinkle toes?!" The girl asked annoyed.

"How'd you know it was me?" Aang asked.

"Don't answer to twinkle toes!" Sokka said. "It's not manly?"

I crossed my arms as I walked over. "Says the one with the matching accesories." I pointed out.

"How did you find me?" The Blind bandit asked Aang.

"Well, a crazy King told me to find a teacher who listens to the earth then I had a vision in a magic swamp and-" Aang started explaining.

"Aang's the Avatar and he needs to master earthbending soon, to defeat the Firelord." I told her getting to the point.

"Not my problem." She replied walking past me. "Now get out of here or I'll call the gaurds."

"Look we all have to do our part to win this war." Sokka said. "And yours is to teach Aang, earthbending."

The girl cried for her guards and we ran well they ran while I tried to insult her but Sokka pulled me with him.
Aang came up with an idea and next thing we knew, we were having dinner with the Beifongs.