CHAPTER 60

Katara, Toph, freckles, Sokka and I sat on the front of the stairs watching Zuko train Aang. Well not really we were all basically doing something other than watching the only source of entertainment around.
Katara and her sister were making watermelon juice. Toph was laying upside down and I was spinning the knife ring on my finger.

"More ferocious!" Zuko yelled at the Aang. "Imagine striking through your opponents heart!"

"He's being a little harsh no?" Freckles asked I tilted my head back at her.

"I like his style!" Toph smiled widely.

"Of course you do." Kaida sighed and looked at me. "Don't you think you should be helping?"

I glanced up at her. "Hmm help or relax? I think we both know the answer." She didn't look convinced. "I think Zuko's fine with hogging him."

"Okay." She looked worried at the two.

"Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo." Zuko ordered and Aang like out a small roar. "That sounded pathetic. I said roar!"
Aang tried again, bow releasing more fire than before.

"Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?" Katara asked.

"Ooo Ooo Me Me!" Aang replied happily and tried running over.

"Hey!" Zuko grabbed onto the back of his collar raising him "Your lessons not over yet! Get back here!" He pulled him over.

"Relax, Fire brain." Freckles said walking over holding a melon for him to take but he didn't.

"Come on, Zuko take a break, What's the big deal?" I asked and sat up.

"Fine!" Zuko replied letting go of Aang who raced to get watermelon juice. "If you all want to lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, Then go ahead!"

I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked away with freckles and her pet followed.

"Maybe Zuko's right." Sokka said and we looked at him. "Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy, but I know just the thing to chance that. BEACH PARTY!" He pulled off his clothes and dived into the water.

We all got beach ready and went down I sat on a towel and watched as Sokka went back and fouth with buckets of water and seaweed.

"Sokka, don't you want to just sit down?" I asked.

"No and don't look back here." He smiled and I smiled back then I looked over at Aang.

"Check out my Appa sand sculpture." Aang smiled and Appa roarded at it.

"Not bad baldy." Toph told him. "But I've been working on my sand bending, you're gonna love this." She made the entire city of Ba Sing Se along with the Earth King and Basco. "Try and top that Sokka."

"Ta-Da!" Sokka announced and we looked at it.

"Is that a blubbering blob monster?" Aang asked.

"No!" Sokka answered. "It's Mirai."

They laughed. "Mirai, we'll all understand if you break up over this." Toph said.

"I think it's charming." I said and smiled. "It's the thought that counts."

Sokka came over kissing my cheek.

"But it doesn't even look like-" Aang was cut off and we watched Zuko try to hit him with fireblast.