Chapter 41- The offer.

" Harry?" I finally closed my dry mouth and stood up to jump into his open arms.

" Hi love" He said as he squeezed me gently. I let go of him just so I could see his face. He hadn't changed a bit, just a little bit longer hair but he was still the same. I ran my hands after his arms and the touching of his suit gave me goosebumps. It was him.

" How are you?" He yelled through the music. I notice that I was still smiling and Harry started giggling softly. " We have missed you" He added.

" We" I said more to myself and the muscles in my face started to go numb. Where they all there? Niall? Zayn? All of them?

" You want to sit down somewhere more quiet?" He said into my ear. He had to come close to me so I could hear him properly.

" Move it" I man came running with the hand on his mouth and he pushed Harry with his hand so he grabbed me by the waist so he wouldn't crash onto me.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Harry excused and took his hands of me.

" It wasn't your fault, the idiot seemed to be on the edge of vomiting" I said and smiled. He was so cute when he was embarrassed, I couldn't help it but smile.

" So, more private?" His eyes looked deeply into mine as he waited for an answer after he fixed his shirt. I looked around. It was like we were invincible. Everyone walked passed us and didn't even check out Harry Styles. Why wasn't he wearing a mask?

" Love to" I finally said and was about to follow him when I heard the bartender call after me.

" Lady, your mask" He had my silver mask in the air and I hurried over to him to get it, thanking him very much. He smiled kindly and went back to making drinks.

I put the mask on as we walked to the seats. I could see Erica on the dancefloor with the girls and somehow it was nice that she wasn't watching me. She had been doing that every since I moved back..She was just worried she said.

The music was a little bit lower but we had to sit right next to each other to talk.

" So, how are the boys?" I asked after about ten minuets. I was dying to ask since we sat down and ordered our first drinks. We were on the fifth when I dared to ask.

" Well, they are all doing fine...in fact maybe we can see them" He said and peered his eyes. There was no way that he was going to spot them. Everyone had masks and it was dark. Neon lights dressed the people with green and yellow lights and the floor started to change from red to blue.

" They have red masks and I know what they are wearing" He said and stood up. I shook my head. He was getting drunk.

" There ! There is Niall" He said and pointed at a light haired boy that was dancing with a group of guys who had their hands in the air, having the time of their life.

" Oh, he should maybe go home" Harry added and shook his head. " Think that Louis is the one that is talking to the DJ"

How did he spot them? Soon as I looked at them too I could recognize them a little. The hair gave them away.

" Liam is over there, talking with Sophia..Didn't know she was here" He smiled and started looking again.

" I don't know where.."

I stood up. " I think I should go home Harry"

Harry looked at me surprised. He looked down before looking at me again.

" Yeah it is because of him" His green eyes were burying me in guilt, probably not on purpose.

I nodded my head. He was right. If the boys were here, Zayn would be here too and I couldn't see him. I didn't want to. I am not a cheesy girl that believes in fairy tales and happy endings but what Zayn did to me was thousand more times worse than Danny ever did.

Zayn was different that Danny. He was...Well, he was Zayn.

" I understand" Harry interrupted my thoughts as he walked to me and gave me a hug.

" Tell the boys I said hi, and if you ever want to have a coffee or lunch, you know where my office is" I said and grabbed my purse.

" Thank you Tara, it was nice seeing you again" He stroke my cheek quickly with his thumb before walking away. I grabbed my phone up from my purse and texted Erica, telling that I was on my way home and that she should enjoy the party.

I grabbed my coat and hurried outside. The limmo was gone and I wanted Erica to have it so I tried to call for a taxi but after trying for ten minuets I gave up. I took my mask off and started to walk. I hadn't been walking for a long time in the cold, heavy aired London before a car stopped next to me.

" Tara?" I looked around seeing Danny scrolling his car window down. My heart skipped a beat as I looked into his eyes. There was something different about him.

" Hi...Danny" I said and looked around. " What are you doing here?" I asked and tried to put up a smile.

" Are you walking home? Do you know what time it is?" He looked at me and allowed the cars that were behind him drive passed him. Why was he stopping?

" It is alright, I'm fine" I answered and started walking.

" Tara you look dressed up, hop in I'm going to drive you home" He said and I heard him open the door for me from inside.

I stopped. I wasn't going to go in the car with him. Not a change. Something shitty would have to happen so I could join him in a car ride.

I stopped when I heard a thunder sound. I looked up and a drop fell on my forhead. I wiped it of and felt a twist in my stomach.

" It is starting to rain, come on Tara" I heard Danny whine in the back. I opened my purse. I came with an umbrella, it should be here somewhere.

I found everything in my little purse except that little umbrella. I must have left it in the stupid club. I looked around and I saw the rain coming down from a far. It was either getting sick and stay at home or take Danny's offer and go to work.

" For fuck's sake" I whispered to myself as I hurried inside the car before the rain hit it hard. I felt Danny's eyes looking at me and I could almost smell the smirk on his lips as I sank into the seat.