Chapter 68- My cue.

So guys, what are your thoughts on the story so far ? I've never written such a long story so I really hope that you like it :)

lots of love !

Btw are there any new writers here that have some new work they would like to share ? 

Also, also, if you haven't I hope you check out my Niall Horan fanfic :) If you are extra bored then great because the story is 4 books ! 

Tara's P.O.V

I woke up in Zayn's arms. I wanted to wake him up but he looked so peaceful. I carefully unwrapped myself and stood up from the couch. The sun was rising and it seemed to be a beautiful day. I craved for some tea and toast for breakfast but first I needed to hear from Erica. 

" Meet me for lunch?"  I texted and checked if Zayn had woken up after I dropped a spoon on the floor, but he was like a stone. I put the phone away and picked up my laptop. I sipped the tea and took a bite of my toast as I went through my emails. It was 6:30 in the morning but it seemed like my To-do list was going to last for a week. I had enough and decided to let Sophia check the rest for me when I got to the office. I took a long hot shower and did my morning routine at Zayn's. I was too afraid to go home to my aunts flat. What if they were waiting for me to come again? 

When I was ready I grabbed my phone and keys and called Casper to pick me up. I walked over to Zayn to bend over and kiss him before I left. 

" Good morning my lady" Casper greeted me and opened the car door for me.

" Good morning Casper" His same old warm smile was upon his face. It didn't matter how cold I was to him, he always smiled. It was like he understood what I was going through and for that I am forever thankful. He is going to Bora Bora with his wife on my treat this Christmas, that's for sure.

Soon as I took my coat off I heard my phone buzz. 

      Zayn:

" I can't believe that you left without waking me up"

I shook my head smiling before texting him back.

" Good morning to you too, I love you"

Before I could even response to the lovely emoji's he texted back I had a pile of files on my desk. I started working, totally forgetting about time. 

I was so sunk into work that I jumped up in my seat when the office phone rang.

" Yes?" I answered and took of my reading glasses.

" You have a visitor, Erica Hayes, she does not have a pass...should I let her in?" It was a security guard from the first floor. Even though I rolled my eyes I felt safer then ever. No one was allowed into the building unless having a work pass or appointment.

" Sent her in, it is alright" I said before hanging up. I stood up and took a good stretch and rubbed my neck. I needed to start designing clothes again. All this paperwork was so not what I wanted to do.

" I brought some indian food " I heard Erica's voice behind me. 

" I was craving that ! Like you read my mind" I kissed her on both cheeks and told her to take a seat. 

" You look great by the way" I said as she took the food out of the plastic bag. She smiled but didn't answer. I reached for a paper dish and sat down in my office chair. The curry smell filled the room and I heard my stomach already crawling.

" Erica I wanted to talk to you about yesterday" I said after we had been eating in silence. She took a sip of her water before looking at me.

" I know, I know" She had to move carefully. Seeing her struggling eating made me sad and mad at the same time. " Harry called the police and there is nothing we can do Tara...Damn it!" She dropped the plate and the chicken masala painted the white tiles red.

" Don't worry about it" I stood up quickly with a tissue and tried to wipe most of it up. 

" I can't sleep, I can't read, I can't type on my laptop and I can't even hold a paper dish without dropping it and messing your stupid floor. I can't even rip this god damn naan bread !" Erica's voice changed from not giving a shit to high and weak. I stopped wiping the floor and stood up.

" I might never be able to fully turn my head to left or right for the rest of my life and if I have a baby I will never be able to hold it with my right arm because they broke it so badly ! " First she tried not to cry by looking up but the tears were to heavy. They started streaming down her cheek and she gave in. 

" I know, this is not fair" I took her in my arms and tried not to hug her to tightly so I wouldn't hurt her.

" I have to live like this Tara but they can go to sleep without having constant pain and nightmares" I let go of her and wiped her tears. I looked into her eyes, seeing that she was on some strong painkillers but still she felt this hurt. Nothing could heal the damage.

I let go of her and called Sophia's name as loud as I could.

" Is everything alright?" Sophia came running on her red heals into my office. She looked frightened like in the old days, I yelled at her alot. This time it was not about her.

" Get Perrie Edwards number right now for me" 

Erica stopped crying and Sophia opened her mouth without saying a single word.

" Don't make me yell again" I said calmly. 

" Oh my god, no sorry" She turned around and ran out of the room. I might have looked calm but inside of me a fire was lighted up. 

" What are you going to say?" Erica wiped the left overs of her tears but I ignored her. I ignored her because I didn't know. But I knew that I had some words for that bitch.

" Here it is , here , here , here" Sophia came running into the office with Perrie's phone number on a piece of paper. 

I sat down in my chair and took a deep breath as I dialed her number in my phone. Before pressing the call button I looked at the girls who stared at me scared.

" Are you sure you want to hear this?" I asked. They looked at each other and I took the opportunity to swallow the feeling that was making me light headed. I had to do this. I had to make her meet me. We needed to talk.

" Go for it" Sophia said and that was my cue.