Chapter 4- Thoughts.

Tara's P.O.V

I woke up by Rachel's voice.

" You are taking the day off, it's Sunday...keep sleeping" I opened my eyes slowly. The image of my aunt disappeared as she closed the big white door.

My stomach started jumping up and down and I felt like I was on a freaking boat. Stupid hangovers.

I dragged the knees to my chest as I took a deep breath. I fell asleep within few minuets.

I woke up again. My eyes were dry but my stomach was alot better. I stared at the alarm that was standing on my night stand. 17:33. I've slept the whole day !

I layed on my back and stared into the air. What a dream I had. It felt so...it felt so real.

I turned to the right site again and looked at the pillow next to me. I stroke it gently with my fingertips. He was lying right there, in my dream. I couldn't help it but smell it.

I quickly sat up. It smelled like a boy. That was not my perfume. " What the hell happened last night?" I mumbled to myself as I stood up. I started walking around, biting my nails, staring at my bed. Both sheets looked recently used. crumpy, hot. They had a little last night on them.

The worst part? The pillow didn't even smell like Danny. My boyfriend.

" Think Tara think ! " I started hitting my head loosely, immediately regretting it since the hangovers weren't fully gone.

I went out of my bed and started checking if I was alone in this big flat. I was.

I slowly went into the kitchen to get myself a glass of icy cold water. I closed my eyes as I finished the glass. It felt good, having something in the stomach.

Still thinking of last night, I took a long hot shower. Why couldn't anything come to mind? I wasn't that drunk. 

I washed my hair well with a coconut shampoo and scrubbed my whole body with an expensive shower gel.

The minuet I stepped out of the big shower I heared my phone ringing from my bedroom. I took a towel and wrapped it around me as I ran to the bedroom. Before I could reach the phone the person hung up. Every time !

It was Erica. She had called me 10 times today and left 14 message. I checked if Danny had tried to reach me. 

Nothing.

What was going on with him?