Chapter 22- I hope so

I slowly opened my eyes. I reached out for my phone to see what the clock was. I had two hours before we would go on the road again. I smiled like an idiot when I stood up and saw my clothes on the floor. Last night was amazing and having Zayn with me..

I stopped walking to the bathroom when I remembered Perrie. She was gonna spend three weeks with us. Three more weeks of secrets and sneaking around. 

I shook my head like I didn't wanna think about it anymore and turned on the shower.

" Alright lets go lads ! " Niall yelled and jumped into the bus. 

I stood outside in my phone and thought if I was forgetting something.

" Hey" Louis stopped beside me and waited for me to look up from my phone. Liam walked into the bus and Niall greeted him with a great laughter. What did he do now?

" Niall for real? What the hell did you eat for breakfast?" We heard Liam cry out and we looked at each other confused but Louis tried not to laugh.

" Oh this is going to be a lovely ride to Italy" Harry came out of nowhere and walked into the bus.

" So how are you? " Louis asked when Harry went inside.

" Well, last night was...amazing" I said and found myself blush. Louis crossed his hands and gave me a slight smile.

" Aaa alright go Malik" He said and pushed me lightly. I giggled like a little school girl but stopped when I heard a familiar laughter.

Louis turned around and his smile  disappeared when he saw Zayn walking towards us with Perrie glued around his neck.

" Morning!" Perrie said between laughter as they walked passed us.

" Yeah, morning" Louis mumbled.

Zayn gave me a short look like he was sorry but I looked away. Louis watched them walk into the bus before looking at me like he felt sorry for me.

" You think you can play along?" He asked.

" C'mon people, lets goooooo" Niall stuck his head out and disappeared as quick as he appeared.

" I hope so" I answered and we hurried inside.

*                                *                                   *                               *                                       *

" Stage ! Now ! " 

" Good luck ! " I waved with Linda and Laura. The boys ran upstairs and before we knew it the music started blasting.

I went to the coffee machine to keep me awake. Everyone fell asleep on the bus but I couldn't even take a little nap.

" Fill me a cup?" Linda asked as she walked to me. I gave her my cup and reached for another.

" Thanks...so Perrie..do we like her?" Linda asked and looked at Perrie. 

I poured milk in the coffee before looking at her too. She was texting someone and giggling every few seconds.

" I don't know" I said and took a sip of the coffee.

" Well we don't, she's a spoiled brat and I've never seen Zayn laugh around her....for a while" She said and looked at me.

" Well, I haven't seen them together alot so" She was pretty in any way. Light hair, big eyes, perfect body. I looked down at myself. I had nothing on her.

" Zayn should be with someone who shares interest with him...someone creative" Linda said and looked at me smiling. First it was just a look but after she had been staring into my eyes for a while I knew what she was suggesting. 

" Why are you looking at me like this?" I asked and put my cup down.

" You and Danny are not together anymore are you?" She asked.

" Okay stop it Linda, I'm going get their clothes ready" I said, trying to avoid what she was about to say. 

" Fine fine" I heard her laugh.

I set up the boys clothes on a table, leaving their names so they would definitely take the right clothes. I was in my own world, fixing, when I heard Perrie behind me.

" I like Zayn's outfit, totally something that I would pick out of him" She said and fixed his leather jacket.

" Thanks" I answered surprised that she was talking to me and fixed the jacket to the way it was when she wasn't looking.

" Maybe you should add something red, he would love that" She said and looked at me smiling.

" Yeah I don't know, we already agreed that this was alright" I said, getting uncomfortable around her. Why was she trying to fix his outfit anyway?

" Yes we will see" What was obviously a fake smile appeared on her lips before she picked up her ringing phone. 

" Excuse me" She said before turning her back at me. I don't know why I really wanted to kick her in the back with my heels.

" Hi baby" 

I turned to the clothes again, pretending that I was doing something but I was trying to hear what she was saying.

" No I'm in Italy...yes with him" 

Who was she talking to ? I turned my head to see her and to hear better.

" Wouldn't be a little suspicious if I didn't show any supported?" She stopped and before she saw that I was trying to listen I quickly turned around and pretended to fix Harry's pants. That was close.

I heard her walk away and lock herself in the bathroom.

What was going on?