Chapter 3- The night.

" I really like the style you chose" I said after measuring Harry. He was the last one.

" Thanks love" Niall said when I looked at them.

" So, we were told that somebody from your company are joining us on tour?" Harry said and put his jacket on.

" Yeah I don't know who that will be, I bet that everyone here wanna go with you" I said and smiled. 

" You don't ?" Niall asked and took a apple that was on my desk.

" Well...Of course. I'm just very busy here..." I said, trying to get myself out of this. These guys were probably great but I rather would want to be here...at home.

" Really? Like what?" Louis said and crossed his arms.

" Like...." I tried to find something. " I'm designing costumes for Justin Bieber's concerts next month" I said. They all nodded their heads. I  guess I won that one.

" So you know Justin? Are you going to his black and white party tomorrow?" Niall asked. He looked exited.

" Yep" I answered and took all their files.

" Guys, we gotta go" I middle aged man said as he opened the door.

" Coming" Louis said and walked to me.

" See you tomorrow then" Louis said and took my hand.

I smiled kindly and took their hands.

When they left I ran to my desk with their files, putting them on the 5th one. 

" One direction they say" I said to myself as I sat down infront of the computer and went on youtube.

I probably listened to 14 songs. I read the lyrics and by every song I got more excited to listen to another. 

" Shouldn't you be working?" 

I looked up from the computer seeing Danny smiling.