Chapter 69- Just a little something.

Yes, I admit, I was writing this while listening to Pillow Talk...you'll see why.

My heart started raising as I waited for Perrie to pick up the phone. Erica and Sophia didn't even blink and the seconds felt like hours. The anger I felt for her turned into anxiety and I was scared of hearing her voice.

" Hello?" 

I didn't notice that I gasped until I felt pain in my lungs, a sign of telling me to breath out. 

" Who is this?" I heard her voice go from calm to angry. 

" Say something ! " Erica whispered and pointed at the phone I had pressed against my ear.

" This is Tara, we need to talk" I finally managed to say. I heard Perrie do the same thing I did few seconds ago. She gasped.

" Well Tara, I have nothing to say to you, goodbye" She was about to hang up but I didn't let her.

" You listen to me ! You have taken this way too far and we need to talk, tonight or I swear to god I will somehow proof that you almost killed Erica" The anxiety I had in my stomach was pushed away so the anger could have some room. I wasn't afraid anymore. I knew why I was calling and I wasn't going to stop until I got the answer I wanted.

" So you are trying to threaten me now? Fine, my place, eight o'clock tonight...Ask Zayn for the address honey, he knows my new place" 

I heard the beep fill my ear after she hung up. She was just trying to make me scared again.

" So??? What did she say?" Erica said after I put my phone down and made myself fall in my chair.

" I'm meeting her tonight, eight o'clock" I looked into her eyes. " She told me that Zayn knew her new address..." 

Erica knew better than to feel bad for me. She walked to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

" She is trying to get to you Tara ! Ruin you even before she sees you ! You need to talk to Zayn and convince him to go with you. You've been through enough already so you should stick together in this one"

Sophia heard the office phone ring and excused herself before leaving the room. I stared into Erica's eyes as she tried to convince me to talk to Zayn. What if he didn't want me to talk to her?

" C'mon Tara, you have to finish this together. Perrie is taking this way to far and she is his ex..."

" Are you talking about Perrie?" 

We looked to our right and saw Zayn standing in the door holding flowers in his hands. Sophia stood frozen behind him and tried to mouth that she tried to warn us.

" Why are you talking about her ?" Zayn put the flowers on the black table before walking towards us. Erica looked at me shortly before taking her hands off me. " You can do this" She whispered to me, grabbed her purse and walked passed Zayn without looking at him. I didn't say anything until I heard the office door go shut so we were completely alone. I stood up.

" I called Perrie, I'm meeting her tonight and she told me that you can give me her new address" 

" Tonight ? And why would I have her new address?" Zayn asked and walked to me. 

" She just told me that so I would like to have her address now" I sounded a little bit cold, but I didn't want to be weak. I instantly regretted sounding like a total bitch as he stroke my arms and took my hands in his.

" You look amazing today, like always" He smiled and dragged me closer to him. He let my arms rest on his shoulder so I was forced to wrap them around his neck.  Was he not listening to me? Did he not hear me say that I was going to meet Perrie tonight ?

" Tara I know you" He suddenly said. He had been looking at me while I was thinking. " I know what you are thinking most of the time" He sat down on my desk so I was between his legs. His face was almost on the same height as mine and my arms started to heat up quickly as I felt the heat burn up from Zayn through his leather jacket. 

" I need to see her tonight..." I said and felt his hands stroke my back and end on my waist.

" Does it have to be tonight" He wasn't really asking as he started kissing me on the neck. I closed my eyes and felt the pleasure feeling run like a lightning through my body. 

" I've already spoken to her" I opened my eyes again and pushed him a little bit away so he stopped giving me little kisses.

" And I've already made plans for us tonight" He stood up so I had to look up at him. 

" What can't possibly wait until tomorrow?" I asked almost hypnotized by his eyes who stared so deeply into mine.

" You tell me..." He sounded so calm as he took one step to stand directly behind me. I felt him against my bum and the heat from his body gave me goosebumps.

" Can this wait until tomorrow?" I felt his breath on my neck as he ran his hands slowly down my side before grabbing my waist so harsh that it hurt a little.

" Or this?" He didn't let go of my waist as he started kissing me on the neck again, finding my weak spot at first kiss. I closed my eyes and put the tips of my fingers on the desk for a support.

He stopped after a while and I felt on my neck that he was smiling.

" Moaning already huh?" He breathed and started unzipping my dress, leaving the back wide open.

 " Then tell me, can this also wait until tomorrow?" 

Before I could even open my eyes he pressed me harshly against the desk so my upper body was resting on it. I was lucky that I didn't leave any sharps object on it. He bent over me and started kissing my shoulders and moving down. My breathing was  out of control as he kissed down my bare back. He stopped kissing me but pressed himself against me before pulling me back up.

His warm fingers touched my back as he zipped the dress back up. He turned me around and smiled when he saw the look on my face. My cheeks were red for sure and my whole body was screaming for more of him but he just gave me a grin.

" Just a little something I had in mind...that can't possibly wait until tomorrow" He said and fixed my hair that was falling out of my low bun. He kissed my cheek before turning around and walk out of the office.