Chapter 66- Time.

hope you can look away from all the misspellings ! Promise I will fix that later but I just want you to have this chapter so bad !

THANKS FOR THE VOTES <3

" We should call the police" I looked up from mini bar and saw Harry closing the door to Zayn's bedroom.

" Is she asleep?" I asked, ignoring what he said. I just could not think. I lifted up the wine glass to my lips and found the sour white wine run down my tonuge. I noticed that my glass was soon empty so I reached for the bottle Harry gave us for the dinner.

" I think you had enough" Niall said and stood up from the sofa and took the bottle out of my hands. I gave him a cold glare but realized that he was right. Three glasses were enough to make my cheeks turn red but right now the wine wasn't the reason.

" She is fast asleep, finally" Harry said and sat down next to Liam that had not been talking for the last half an hour. Liam finally snapped out of the uncomfortable state he was in and looked at Harry to ask him how Erica was feeling.

" Tara" I took my eyes of Liam and Harry to see Niall's blue eyes looking at me. He looked down then back at me. I looked down and understood why he said my name. My fingers were wrapped around the bottle and Niall waited for me to let go.

I looked back at him and let go of the bottle. I sniffed up my nose and turned around quickly. I wanted to leave but Erica was asleep and there was no way that I was leaving her now. What did she want to do?

" How long has Zayn been in the bathroom?" Niall was standing closer to me then before and I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck. To cover up the shiver I was going to get I took out the messy bun that I had quickly put up and turned around.

" Too long" I answered and picked up my glass again to finish. I didn't like the last sip but it wasn't the taste that I was after.

" Maybe you should talk to him, or something" Niall suggested and moved my glass away from me. My eyes followed the glass but Niall snapped his fingers at my face.

" Seriously Tara go ! " He looked mad and turned around. " I didn't try to stop that wedding because of nothing" He said under his breath.

"What?" I tried to rewind in my head what he just said but he walked away without even looking at me. I shook my head and walked towards the bathroom. Niall was right, I should talk to Zayn.

" Hey Zayn" I knocked on the door. I heard him walk to the door and soon he was standing in front of me. "Can I come in?" I asked and he nodded his head with a little smile on his lips.

I closed the door behind me and followed Zayn. He stopped in front of the mirror and rested his hands on the bench where my makeup was gathered together in a purple basket.

" You know that I love you, right?" I could not help but ask. Zayn looked at me in the mirror and smiled.

" Don't be silly Tara" He said and the way he said my name made me calm down. His eyes got off me and he looked down again.

" God damn it" He whispered and turned around. " Come here" He said and wrapped his hands around me. I did the same and rested my head on his chest. I felt his heart beating and I knew for sure that we stood in this together. Zayn started giving me small kisses on the neck that ended on my lips. I could not help but laugh and wrapped my arms around his neck. He left out a sigh and smiled.

" I'm so lucky that you understand me" He said and his eyes met mine.

" It isn't hard, great minds think alike" I answered, blind of what he was actually meaning. 

" You scared me for a second though, but when you knocked on the door I knew that you didn't mean what you said" He said and was about to give me another kiss.

I got a little to the side so he missed my lips.

" What do you mean? I meant what I said out there" Soon as I finished the sentence we both let  go of each other. 

" You just said that we are thinking the same?" Zayn was confused and he started to raise his voice. So was I. I felt my heartbeat starting to beat faster as what I feared was happening.

" You agree that Perrie is the one that did this to my best friend?" Both of us took one step back.

" No ! Of course not ! " He yelled. I was taken a back.  " I know her,she would never do such thing! " 

The words were like Perrie's knifes and they hit me right in the chest. Even though he was defending her I did not want to yell at him. He was just confused, that's all. Arguing would not do any better and we had done enough of that already.

" Zayn, I love you with all my heart but...baby you just need to open your eyes" 

I walked to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to give him another kiss but my eyes were filled with tears so I left him hanging in the bathroom. 

I closed the door and saw Harry waiting for me. For long he had been waiting I had no idea. 

" And ?" Harry crossed his hands over his chest. I wanted to say something that wouldn't sound like Zayn was on Perrie's side but nothing would sound right.

" He just needs..." I stopped and Harry nodded his head.

" He just needs time, get it" He said and shook his head before going into Zayn's bedroom to check on Erica.