Chapter 1

First af all ! This story is NOT for Zerrie, or what it's called, shippers ! You know, Perry and Zayn shippers....so if you are, I would stop right there ;) Otherwise, hope you leave a comment if you like so I know that I should keep on writing :)

Lots of love !

Few days earlier.

Tara's P.O.V

I slammed the door behind me as I made myself fall on my big bed. I looked around. Being rich wasn't supposed to happen to me. I felt way more comfortable in my old poor neighbourhood with my parents. A small village in England, far away from London. But here I am, in this big flat , living with my 50 year old aunt. I'm not saying that I  hate it, and I really enjoy living with her. She's the only reason why I'm here. My aunt, Rachel, is not just an normal aunt. She owns a fashion company named Richi Dùrier. It's a clothing company for the famous people. I have a massive passion for fashion so my aunt offered me a job. I'm the one that ask the people what they want, how they want it and when they want it. I get their sizes and measure them.Hopefully one day, I'll be running my own company with my own designe. 

I'm gonna tell you  that now, these celebrities aren't all that nice. Yesterday Katy Perry told me to get her coffee ! I'm not supposed to do that, but my aunt only gave me a look I know so well so I walked with my head down to Starbucks to get the princess her coffee. 

" Tara Richi ! Why are you slamming the door in my house?" My aunt Rachel asked as she walked into my room.

" I'm sorry, I'm just tired" I said and sat up.

" I know it's been an hard day, but you don't have to let the door feel it" She said and sat down next to me.

" A hard day? How on earth am I supposed to know what size Kim Kardashian is in if she won't even let me touch her?" I rolled my eyes and let me fall again on the bed.

" Rule number 1 about the Kardashians, never ask numbers..Ever...I told you that the day you started love...You are 19 so you should know that by now" Aunt said and stood up.

"I had to measure her 5 times..." I said but my aunt just laughed then she walked out of the door.

I have to do that too. Get their sizes, measure them from head to toe. Not fun.

I picked up my phone from my purse and dialed my boyfriends number.

" Hi " I said and smiled to myself when he answered.

" Oh, hey Tara" Danny said.