Chapter 63- Suddenly awake

I'm so sorry guys I was in a lot of hurry and this chapter needs ALOT of editing ! Just couldn't keep this any longer so here it is and I will fix it ASAP.

Zayn's P.O.V

" Hey Zayn ! " I turned around seeing Harry running behind me. " You in a hurry that much? "

It felt like I didn't have the time to chat but we were just walking out of the airport and our ride wasn't even at the airport yet.

" I need to get to Tara and Erica, she hasn't woken up yet and it has been three days already" I answered quickly. I wanted to speed up but Harry was forcing me to walk slower by being one step ahead of me so if I walked faster his suitcase would burry itself in my knee.

" You didn't even say goodbye to the mates Zayn and they are going to be in LA for a while, I know it is hard for you but your worries won't make Erica wake up" Harry stopped so I bumped into him. I was going to curse him off but just seeing him so calm made me realize that he was maybe telling the truth.

" I just..." I stopped. I had so many questions to ask about Erica and I needed to see Tara. I didn't like the way we spend the last few minuets together and it killed me to make her leave on her own.

" Let me come with you to the hospital" He bit his inner lip like he wasn't sure that I would allow him to come along. I waited for few seconds.

" Yes of course you can, lets just hurry"

Harry nodded his head and together we started walking faster until we were surrounded by our british bodyguards and the camera lights blinded our faces.

Tara's P.O.V

" No just do what she wants the way she wants it okey ? " I hung up and noticed that Erica's mum and dad were staring at me. They both looked away quickly, thinking I didn't notice their gaze. I looked in the tiny mirror above the sink and noticed how much I was sweating. I probably had a fever and I felt like throwing up all day. My stomach was hard and from time to time I could taste the bitter salvia fill my mouth which was the final stage before the sickness came but nothing happened. I didn't make a big deal of it, I was getting my period and because of all the stress the cramps were worse.

I was tired and pissed off and the cramps didn't help. The police would not give us any information and work was building up. I needed Erica to wake up so she could tell me who did this too her. I needed her to be with me and live her life. I just needed her.

" I'm going to get coffee, do you want something?" My hair fell down as I took out the messy bun I had been making over and over again last few hours to keep myself busy. Without taking their eyes of Erica the kindly said no to my offer so I went out of the quite room. I knew my way around here after all the long hours I spend at this building. Without thinking I kept walking until I was pressing a hot button, watching the black expresso fill my plastic cup. As I reached for it I saw security run pass me to the exit and few nursers after them. I wasn't the only one who was curious. People at visiting hours who were just as tired as I was were suddenly awake and aware of something different happening than their sleeping loved ones.

The hallway turned around as I saw more securityguards and flashing lights come like a big wave. I left the cup in the machine as I walked pissed off towards them.

" I thought we had an agreement about no paparazzi ! " I felt the anger build up as I saw more people come around the corner and the stomach ache kicked in harder then before.

" Sorry miss Richi, they just followed them inside" A young man who obviously looked new at his job answered me and smiled awkwardly. Why did he have stars in his eyes and flushed cheeks?

" Grab her! " I heard and before I could even turn around I was being held strongly by my arm and wasn't let go until I was in a room with one long table surrounded by black office chairs..

" What the hell was that ! " I turned around yelling but was shut off by the most beautiful smile I had ever seen. Zayn came walking to me and didn't stop until he had his arms locked around my waist. I didn't notice how used to I was to the hospital smell until his strong familiar cologne filled my nose. I held him strongly for a while like I didn't want to let go but in the end I had to.

" You are home" I couldn't help but touch his face with my fingers before I gave him a kiss.

" I am" He said and kissed me back. As I smiled seeing him standing infront of me I noticed Harry in the back, peeking out of the window. " You are sweating, do you have a fever?" Zayn was going to lay his hand on my forhead but ducked.

" No just not feeling to well, nothing to worry about"

I let go of Zayn and ran to Harry to give him a hug.

" Nice to see you too" I said and Harry kissed me on the left cheek.

Zayn walked to us and wrapped his fingers around mine.

" How is Erica? " He asked and soon the happiness dropped from hundredth to zero. I tightened my grib around his fingers and opened the door. The security seemed to have cleared the hallway so we were save to go to Erica's room.

Something didn't feel right and Zayn seemed to agree. We all started to jog when we came closer to her door. I heard yelling and shouting, crying and a long beep.

" Step away ! Clear ! "

My eyes went wide open as I stood in the door, watching a nurse trying to calm her parents down while Erica's chest was lifted far up from the bed.

Suddenly I had the urge to push and it felt like someone stabbed a knife in my stomach. I was dizzy and Erica's room started to swirl around me. Everything happened so fast. I felt Zayn lift me up and I heard Harry talk fast as I was carried out of the room. I wasn't able to say or do anything the whole way to the room, even though I wanted to ask what was going . Without moving a muscle I opened my eyes and saw that my pants were covered in my own blood. I saw a woman leading us to a hospital room and Zayn put me down in a bed.

It wasn't until I saw a big red circle on Zayn's t-shirt that I realized what was going on and I started to cry.