Chapter 6- Whether you like it or not.

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short ! I will make it up to you ! 

But this chapter is dedicated to @breeeichner :)

I'm so sorry that I didn't update the day that I told you that I was gonna. Thanks for not being mad and for the compliment on this story ! It really meant alot love xx

" Hey hey" I heared as someone walked into my room. It was Danny. 

"Did Rachel let you in?" I asked surprised. She didn't like Danny at all. Said he was too normal for a girl like me. She wants me to date a celeb. Who would ever wanna date one of those ? 

" Erm, no? I was just gonna knock but it was open" He answered and closed the door behind him.

I picked up my phone to see the time. It was 11 at night and it was open? That wasn't like Rachel would do. Maybe I should go check on her? She just got home.

" No don't stand up" Danny said and pushed me gently back down as he crawled ontop of me.

" Danny, I'm really not in the mood right now" I said when he started kissing my neck.

" None sense" He whispered and kissed me harder. It wasn't good anymore.

" We agreed to watch only a movie and that's it" I tried to push him off. 

As I tried he only tried to hold on tighter.

" Seriously Danny get off ! " I said and pushed him as hard as I could.

" What is the matter with you?" Danny asked and stood up. He ran his finger through his hair and looked at me.

" I told you on the phone that I wasn't in the mood" I said and rolled my eyes at him. Damn I wanted to hit him.

" Your pussy's so cold" He whispered.

" What did you say?" Please somebody tell me that I didn't hear what he just said.

" Nothing, yeah let's watch a movie" He said and grabbed my laptop before laying down next to me.

We didn't speak the whole movie. He only wanted me for sex didn't he? What am I supposed to do?

" You wanna stay the night?" I asked when the movie was over.

I saw that Danny was on the phone. 

" Hello?" I said again to get his attention.

" I'm sorry what?" He asked and looked at me with his eyes wide open.