Chapter 7- Fly.

So sorry for the long wait ! -xx

I took my clothes off and switched to short leggings and a baggy t-shirt of Danny that I "stole" from his closet one time. 

I jumped into bed furious. I was going on tour with Zayn wasn't I ? And I heared it first from Nialler ?! I mean Niall...

As I was busy making an anger speech in my head for my aunt I forgot to keep my eyes open. The next thing I knew was hearing my aunts voice, telling me to get my lazy ars up. It was morning already?

" So you are healthy alright" I whispered to myself as she left the bedroom door open. I knew I had to start this stupid tour with the guys today. Yes the tour, the speech !

" Aunt Rachel, there's something that we have to talk about" I said and stormed into the kitchen were I saw my aunt sitting on a bar chair, sipping on her green floating breakfast. 

" We talk about it with the boys, now get dressed or we get late" She said without looking at me. She took the news paper that was lying next to her glass, and started reading it like I wasn't even there. This is exactly how she is. She can be funny and kind and all that but inside she's just the ice queen. If she wasn't that she couldn't run one of the most successful fashion company in Europe.

My speech was thrown in the trash with so many questions. I shook my head and went into my room to find something to wear. I was in the mood for a white see-through-shirt and black high- waist skirt.

" Shoes I need shoes" I sang as I went on both knees to look for some shoes to perfect my outfit.

" There you are" I said happy as I found my dark blue heels. " My babies" I said before kissing them lightly. I love shoes so much. 

" 10 minuets ! " I heared Rachel yell from the kitchen. I started putting on some makeup. Those dark bags under my eyes need to be hidden. 

As I finished putting on some eyeliner my aunt told me that Paul was here. Poor Paul, a driver that has to wake up at 5 AM to drive us to work. He's a lovely man though, always in good mood. Doesn't matter what time it is.

I stared at my aunt as she pressed the lobby button in the elevator.

" We are not having this conversation right now" She said.

" Damn it" I said and turned around. 

The door got open and we fast walked to the car.

No words were spoken on the way.

" Good morning ladies" My aunts assistand, Kirsten, greeted us when we walked in.

" Good morning" I answered shortly. It sounded a little bit cold so I added a smile.