Chapter 2- Shotgun.

WARNING: I forgot to tell you that this book has lots of bad words and may hold sex scenes in the future...So I suggest that 10-13years old shouldn't read it :)

Don't say that I didn't warn you ;)

Tara's P.O.V

I  woke up by the annyoing alarm.

" Shut it" I said and put the pillow over my head.

" GET UP TARA" I heared my aunts voice outside the bedroom.

Without saying anything I stood up and walked outside. I hated to wake up at 6:AM just to be ready for the "stars"

" I made you breakfast" Rachel said and pointed at a glass full of green liquid.

" Mmm, what's....this?" I said and tried not to vomit.

" It's green peas and broccoli mixed together. You should have some" She said and walked out of the kitchen.

" No thanks" I said and threw it in the trash when I saw that she was gone.

I guess I had to get me something at work.

I took a quick shower and got ready for work.

***

" So, today is gonna be a busy day for you love" Rachel aunt said as she slammed too many files on my desk.

" Who's coming?" I asked as I took one file up and opened it. 

It was a picture of a curly haired boy with green eyes. His name? Harry Styles.

Since I work with celebrities all day long I'm not paying alot of attention to the people that don't come here. I didn't know who Josh Hutcherson was until I watched the hunger games with my best friend Erica.

" They are 5, they asked us to be their stylist for their new tour that is after few months" She said and smiled.

I took my eyes of the boy and looked at her.