Chapter 23- Little walk.

Hi guys I am so so so so so sorry for the lazy update this summer ! I just had a full time job that had 12 hours shift so I had no time to sit down to write :( But now since the summer is kinda over and I have school I have more time after that...that means regular updates ! :D 

I promise more updates like back in the good old days...

Hope you keep reading and sharing :) lots of love xx

" Italy, Italy ! " Niall sang as he jumped into the car. " The fans are crazy ! Loved them" He said dreamy and looked out of the window.

" Are we staying in Italy for long ? " Liam asked  anyone who was in the car.

I looked at Zayn who sat between me and Perrie. It couldn't be more awkward. Liam turned around in his seat and looked at me.

" Don't look at me, I barely know where we are" I answered and lifted my shoulders.

" Italy , Italy" Niall sang again and looked back at me smirking.

The whole way to the hotel I tried not to look at Perries hand inside Zayn's, or her head resting on his shoulder. Or her other hand placed on his knee, moving up and down.

I tried not to hear all the love words she was whispering into his ear and the most important thing that I tried not to do was to look into his eyes. 

Soon as we arrived to the hotel I waited for Louis to go out so I could lift his seat up and get out of that car. I already knew the floor we were all staying at so I hurried inside.

" Hey ! " I looked up seeing Paul waiting for us in the empty lobby.

I looked around, seeing that I was the only one that was inside. " Hey Paul" I answered quickly.

" So how was the show?" He asked and walked to me smiling. I thought that this was my chance to show Paul how I was and make it easier for Zayn when he would tell him that he wanted to break up with Perrie to be with me.

" It was-" Before I could answer the little tinker bell, Perrie, bursted in.

" Oh Paul the boys were so amazing !" She almost yell before giving him kiss on each cheek. Paul seemed to like her and they started talking. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the elevator. She didn't even watch the show, so busy on her phone.

" Hey Tara" I turned around seeing sweaty Harry walking to me.

" Harry" I said and smiled kindly.

" So, you're just going upstairs?" He asked and pointed at the elevator.

" Yeah, I'm pretty tired" I said and looked at my phone. It was already ten minuets after midnight and the day had been long.

" That's a shame...I was going to ask if you cared to join me for a little walk on the beach" He said and rested his hands on his hips.

I left out a little laugh and showed him my phone. " Harry, why would you go take a walk that late?" I asked and the elevator door got open.

" Do you think that it is clever to go outside tomorrow morning when people are walking around...for someone like me?" He let his hands fall down and looked inside the elevator, than at me. 

" Sorry Harry, I forget sometimes that you boys are famous" I stepped into the elevator but paused when I was about to push the button.

" That's alright" He said and stepped inside, pushing the 11th floor. " It makes me feel normal, and that's good once in a while" His eyes met mine and a beautiful yet sad smile appeared on his lips.

I didn't know what to say. I looked down before looking back at him. He put his hands behind his back and sniffed up his nose.

I didn't dare looking up from the floor until the door got open.

" So I'm just gonna take a shower and I'll meet you after ten minuets" He said smiling and made his way to his room.

I stood on the hallway where he left me confused. I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket in my jacket. My heart took a little extra beat when I saw Zayn's name on the screen.

" Can't meet you until Perrie is a sleep, what is the number of your room?" 

I found the card to my room. Room number 5 out of 7 luxury suites.

" Oh hi, there you are!" 

I looked up from the text and saw Niall, Louis and Liam walk out the elevator.

" What are you doing on the hallway?" Niall asked as they walked to me.

" Just finding my room" I said lifted up the card.

Liam took a step behind me so he could see the card. " Room number five, that is..." He looked up and pointed down the hallway. " That one, to the right" 

I looked over my shoulder and smiled. " Thank you Liam" 

He pattered me lightly before asking Louis if he had their card.

" Well, I'm gonna take a shower and watch the game...want to join?" Niall asked as he started walking. He stopped and looked back at me.

" To watch the game ! Not join the shower" He said embarrassed and rubbed his neck.

I left out a laugh. It was fun seeing him blushing so hard.

" No thanks, maybe next game"I answered and he nodded his head smiling before disappearing into his room. Before he closed the door Harry walked out.

" So you ready?" He asked and rubbed his hands together. He was wearing just a simply white half open shirt and tight black jeans. So much Harry these days.

" Are we really doing this?" I asked as he dragged me to the elevator.

" C'mon Tara, it's going to be fun" He said and pressed the lobby button before giving me a cute prankster smile, making me totally forget to answer Zayn's text.