Chapter 10- Curiosity

" WHAT"

" Keep it down Louis ! " Zayn hissed at Louis who sounded shocked.

He knows that it is me. How can he even look at me. How can I look at him ! He peeked under my mask, he broke the rule. I should go hit him in the face.

I turned around and made my way to the boys but Louis stopped me by walking right at me.

" Oh sorry I didn't see you.." He stopped when he saw it was me. " Oh hi Tara..." He said and smiled awkwardly.

Zayn who was right behind him turned around.

" Can you give us a minuet Louis? Please" I said and Zayn stopped in his steps.

" Of course" Louis said even more awkward and made his way to his room.

When I heard him close the door I begun my speech.

" YOU PEEKED ! " I yelled. I found heat in my cheeks and my hands were shaking.

" Tara ! Would you stop screaming! " Zayn hissed and looked around.

" You idiot ! If it wasn't for your curiosity everything would be perfect ! You ruined everything!" I was so mad and I didn't have a clue what I was saying. It just came out of my mouth.

" Really? I saw the way you looked at me when I had a T-shirt on, yeah? The tattoos ! You couldn't hide your curiosity if a gun was pointed at your head" Zayn took few steps closer but I didn't see it because I was busy holding my breath in so I wouldn't yell at him. But of course I couldn't keep them inside forever.

" You broke the rules, jesus ! " 

" My name is Zayn but whatever" He said and rolled his eyes.

When I was about to fake laugh a grey haired woman came storming to us.

" Would you take this to your room ! You are waking up the entire hotel ! " She looked angry as she waited for us to go inside our room. Since I was alone we walked angry into my room.

" Your fault" He whispered on our way.

" No yours , idiot" I whispered back.

" Shut up" He said without looking at me.

" No you shut up" I hissed back as I opened the door to my bedroom.

Zayn got in first, he was way ahead of me. God, I had some chosen words for that pop star. I turned around to close the door but when I turned to him he was right infront of me. He didn't even give me a time to think.

He kissed me. He kissed me good.

My body felt hypnotized as he licked his lips before pushing my hands against the door and kissing me again.