Chapter 20- So hard.

I don't know how many seconds or even minuets I stood there, staring at her after she had taken my seat to sit next to Zayn. My Zayn. Her smile made everyone smile and her laughter which I found so annoyed made the boys join her. It wasn't until I was giving myself up that Louis had noticed my empty, hurt glare I had on her and he decided to wake me up.

" Excuse me, I'm gonna have to have a word with Tara, it's about what we are wearing tomorrow" Louis said and Niall and Liam looked at each other confused.

" You see, I don't like being put in a baggy knit sweater, it's just not me" He somehow had these words run out of his mouth as he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the restaurant.

" Shit, I totally forgot about you two, are you again a thing?" Louis said and let go of my hand. The cold breeze seemed to get him chills but I was so hurt emotionally that I didn't find the physical pain.

I looked him in the eyes. I couldn't say anything. All I wanted to do was to run or hide or lie down and cry. I'm not the person that cries over everything. Why did this hurt so much? 

" Oh shit. You two are in love aren't you?" Louis said when he saw the tears in my eyes. Before I knew it I had my head pressed against his chest and he stroke my back gently as he had the other hand on my head.

" This must be so hard" Louis said and for the first time he was so calm and serious.

" Hurts like hell" I said and we let go of each other. I had been crying on his chest for a while and it was time to get some air.

" I knew you'd been there ! There is something about your smile.." He joked and I couldn't help but smile.

" Stop it! If something I came from heaven, different from you  you, you sassy bitch" I said and Louis looked down smiling.

" He should fight for you" Louis said and looked up. " Do you like him? " He stuck his hands into his pockets as he looked at me.

" Louis, I love him" I said and bit my lip so no more tears would run down my red cheeks.

" She doesn't, I'm sure she has cheated on him with many men and she's only using him for fame" Louis changed from serious to angry. " It's hard seeing one of your best mates giving his all and getting nothing back from the one person he finally chose to give all his love...You know he needs alot of love" 

" I know-"

" No seriously Tara" Louis said before I could even finish. " He needs to be loved. He's one hell of a mess inside because he's been treated like shit since the day he met her...He will be a big struggle but if you are this great person you seem to be and if you really love him...then you will get through it and he will be the best choice you've ever made"

I finally came back to my senses and I found the cold breeze dance on my bare legs and arms. 

" He's worth it" I said and Louis nodded his head. 

" You better not brake what is left of his heart " What was supposed to sound angry sounded more sad and Louis ran his fingers through his thick hair.