Chapter 13-Prank

So sorry for the long wait ! My computer has been crashing alot lately but I'm going to get it fixed soon!

Hope you like the chapter :)

I stared at my phone and looked at Zayn who was already looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and shook my head. I looked at Niall who was on his phone. He didn't like me like that. Never.

" I really wanna cuddle.." Harry said and sat down next to Niall.

" It's always open" Niall said and threw his phone on the couch and opened his arms. Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Niall as they fell down.

" Me too me too" I heard Louis and before I knew it he was ontop of the boys who started laughing.

" Zayn, C'mon mate ! Join us " Harry yelled from the bottom.

" No I'm cool" Zayn said and ran his fingers through his hair.

" We know you be ballin' and all that but nobody is too cool for cuddle" Niall sounded like he didn't understand Zayn.

" I mean I'm alright thanks" Zayn said and went to the mini fridge.

" We know you feel fine, but you will feel better after a little cuddle, OUCH LOUIS ELBOWS IN BALLS" Harry yelled.

" Guys ! I'm not in the mood for a cuddle" Zayn said, grabbed a bottle of water and opened the door to his bed and closed it behind him.

Louis got off and than Harry.

" Jeez what's up with him?" Niall said and looked at Harry and Louis.

" Somebody needs to get laiiiiid" Louis sang.

" I know I do" Harry mumbled. 

" Harry? Really?" I said. I really didn't wanna hear that.

" What ! I'm a man with needs" Harry continued but Niall stopped him by throwing a pillow in his face.

 " We need to get Perrie here, ASAP" Louis said and Harry nodded his head.

Perrie. Fuck. I totally forgot that she was walking on this earth.

" Hey let's call her...a prank call" Niall said and picked up his phone.

I wanted to say something but I couldn't. Niall had already dialed her phone number and put on speaker.

" Hi" 

As soon as I heard her voice I got jealous. I got so jealous.