Chapter 40- One drink.

Thanks for waiting for so long guys ! Hope you had a great holiday :)

And omg chapter 40 ! Never written such a long book haha, anyways, hope you like it xx

" The strongest one you have" I said to the bartender as I reached for my mask in my pocket.

" You okey?" Liam asked and looked at me. I looked around before answering. The club was full with dancing , happy drunk people that enjoyed the strong bass in the music that was filling everyones ears. It was dark but green and pink lazes kept shooting around to the beat of the club music.

My drink was placed right infront of me and I grabbed it quickly to finish it with few seconds.

" Never been better" I said and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. The drink tasted like an old milk with a little pitch of raspberry. The vodka started to burn my stomach and before I knew it I was ordering another one.

" Maybe you would like to tone it down a little" Liam said and put his mask on. I did the same and fixed it by looking in the mirror on the bar wall.

" I'm thinking no" I said and faked a smile to Liam who looked down.

" Hey ho one drink to go ! " I felt Niall's hands slam my shoulders before he sat down next to us. Liam saw what was about to happen and was quick to grab Niall before he fell of his seat.

" Thank you lad" Niall said and laughed softly. How I envied him, being drunk already.

" For christ sakes Niall, we just came here" Liam said and fixed his suit after he made sure that Niall wasn't going to fall again.

" I finished the vodka I hid under my jacket and Louis and I had few drinks at home" Niall blinked me before smiling like an idiot to Liam who shook his head.

" Could I also get three shots, please?" Liam said to the bartender who slammed my drink on the table. I was quick to grab it before Niall layed his hand on it.

" Wow" Niall said and shook his head. " That was very quick"

I held my breath down as I drank the max ten sip drink in only two sips like before. I let the glass on the table and tried not to throw up. It was so nasty but I just could not bare the feelings I was feeling.

" How sweet of you to get me a shot" Niall blurred out and was about to take Liam's shot but Liam slammed him on the hand.

" If I'm going to hang out with you I have to have something"

" I'm going to dance" I said and closed my eyes as I walked to the dancefloor, just to blend in on get lost.

Tara's P.O.V

" We are here" The driver said and stopped the limmo.

" Ready?" I asked excited and put the champagne glass down. Erica drank the last sip in her tall glass quickly before she nodded her head smiling.

I took Erica and few of our friends were allowed to tag along. We jumped out of the limmo and hurried inside since it was starting to rain.

The club was full and I couldn't wait to blend in with the happy drunk people who laughed, smiled and danced.

" Ladies, can I show you to the circle tables?" A man in a red uniform offered as we walked in. I looked at Erica who had stars in her eyes.

" Yes please ! " We followed him and sat down and drinks were already waiting for us.

The girls started talking over each other and I started to look at the dancfloor. I saw people giving me short looks. I used to know the differently. Something like smiling to them if I saw them on fashion events or outside but after I disappeared from the media and sunlight I was like a ghost. Interesting but scary to look at.

" Erica" I whispered into her ear. " I'm going to use the bathroom" I stood up and she took my hand.

" Are you alright?" She asked, giving me her caring look. I smiled, thankful for having her as a friend.

" I promise" I knew that I didn't sound very convincing but I really wanted to be. She nooded and let my hand go. I left my purse on the table and made my way from the sitting area to the bar.

" Can I get one double vodka in a burn?" I sat down next to two girls who shared a blue lagoon cocktail.

" Oh my god, this is her"

I looked at the girl shortly but soon as I knew that they were talking about me I looked away.

" She's been rude and was ignoring nearly every celeb that wanted to help her after her grandmother died" The girl that had her back turned to me slowly turned around, trying to be smooth.

" Aunt, idiot" I whispered to myself and shook my head. Rachel would probably turn around in her grave if she heard that people thought that she was my grandmother, not my aunt.

" Tara?"

I turned around, seeing a face that I hadn't seen for way too long.

A dark haired boy who had turned into a man stood with a drink in his hand, waiting for me say something.