Chapter:31

I am currently having an internal panic attack. Ask why? Because life sure knows how to throw a curve ball.

Actually let me tell you what happened five minutes ago. My friend Aadil Shaikh calls me out of blue. Don't ask me why!

Having paparazzi around is now a common deal for me and they shoot my pictures all the time and honestly I don't give a flying fuck to them now a days. So he decides to call me and tells me how good I look in the pictures and all than he tells how he is unable to move on and stuff. I get it that guy loved me a lot but I didn't see him that way and I do care about it but what's making me panic is I haven't shared this important detail to my boyfriend I know we have an understanding and all but how the fuck can I forget this. Ughhh I hate myself for this. And when he said that I hung up on him and contemplated how shall I tell my boyfriend about this.

My internal panic is brought to an halt when the man himself knocks and walks into my cabin.

"Hey girlfriend! What happened? Why are you so stressed and calm down". He said concerned, making me sit on a chair and giving me a bottle of water to drink.

Shit! He cares for me so much what if he hates me for not telling him. Oh God I am so screwed!

"Ty, we need to talk". I said.

What!? Out of all the words I could comprehend to say this word for crying out loud Tina you ain't breaking up with him. You fool!! I internally scolded myself.

"Wh-what?" He said.

"I am so sorry! I mean I need to tell you something important and I had actually forgot about it until today I swear I didn't mean to hur-" My rambling was cut down when Tyler pressed his lips on me.

"You cannot do this first listen to me". I told him and just said an okay and I took a deep breath to tell him everything.

It took me around ten minutes to him everything like how much I missed him while I was back in India and told him about my monotonous routine and how this fellow is my good friend and how he told me he loves me and stuffs. I let out a huge breath of relief and practically felt a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

All my boyfriend was laugh at me and he was breathless that he had to sit on the chair opposite to me and he was wheezing while he practically rubbing his tears of his face.

Have he lost it? Or is he angry? I just don't know what he is feeling why is he laughing?

My train of thoughts was again broken down by my boyfriend when he had sobered up from his laughter and he drank some water from the bottle.

"Oh god! Tia, that's the only thing chill out that's not even serious and I knew that already". He simply said.

"How?" I asked.

"Oh don't you remember I told my cousin to give me your details like you told Ams". He said with a shrug.

My lips just formed in an 'o' shape in understanding and nodded.

"Are you sure you don't hate me for not telling you soon?" I questioned still unsure.

He facepalmed himself and sighed,"Shortie, remind when did we have time to sit and talk about ourselves from past month?"

I thought a bit about it and I came up with no answer and that's when I knew we didn't have time to talk in the last month because we were so busy with something or the other.

"Fine but I really am sorry". I told him.

"Enough with the apologies now c'mon let's get going I need to pick my girlfriend in one and half hour". He said while swinging his hand over my shoulder and kissing me on the cheek.