Chapter:25

Next thing I know is someone waking me up. I gingerly open my eyes and adjust with the lighting present in the plane and smiled at my boyfriend.

My boyfriend. Those were the words that still feels surreal to me.

"Had a good sleep?" Ty asked.

I just nodded a yes in response and stretched my hands making myself a bit more comfortable.

"I wouldn't have awaken you, because you were sleeping so peacefully but we are going to land in half an hour and I thought you might need to freshen up". He said while kissing my forehead.

"Damn, I feel bad already I didn't keep you company for this long flight". I told him honestly.

"It's fine besides I got time to complete the presentation for the next month and I listened to music and you were tired because I know you haven't slept for past two weeks with everything happening". He said.

I just nodded my head,"I will just come by a few minutes I got to freshen up a bit". I told.

I made my way towards the lavatory and shut the door behind me and removed my beanie from the top of my head and washed my face to remove all the drowsiness and pulled my hair in a neat bun and pulled a few strands from my hairline. I put my Rudraksha bead inside my hoodie which was out because of the way I was sleeping earlier and made my way out.

I was now seated beside Tyler and my seat belts fastened. The nerves were now started to kick in the worry must have been evident on my face because Ty squeezed my hand and smiled at me "Everything's going to be alright". He said.

"Ty, can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Ofcourse, babe". He replied while chuckling a bit.

"Actually I know it is a lot to ask but the thing is now we are in relationship with the tag and everything we are going to meet my parents and stuff-" he cut me off.

"Tia, I know what you mean you want them to tell in a much better occasion about everything, right?" He finished for me.

I just nodded feeling ashamed that I couldn't even tell my parents about him. As if he can hear my thoughts he just pulled my head to face him.

"Shortie, I get it okay we will tell them whenever you are ready please don't think I would think less of you". He said.

"Swear on me that you ain't feeling bad about it?" I asked.

"Yes, I swear and I know how difficult it is". He said in understanding.

I just sighed a breath of relief that I voiced my thoughts and he agreed to it because he is my first boyfriend and to be honest my parents would be happy if I told them about it now, but the thing is I want to tell them in a living room with all the people I love and not in a hospital waiting room.

Now the flight was landed on the runaway at 4:30 pm IST we made our way out of the plane and my legs were feeling jello because of the nervousness and I held Tyler's hand to balance myself. We were now waiting for our bags to come out so I decided to get us some coffee.

"Will you like some coffee?" I asked.

"Yes, please". He replied.

"Be right back and meet me near the coffee shop once you get the bags". I told him.

I moved towards the Starbucks which was inside the airport and waited for my turn in the queue as I was unconsciously playing with the two rings I wear regularly infact I never remove them from my index and middle fingers.