Chapter:30

"Okay, I guess we can have a photobooth too". I said through the phone.

"No, I told you to get those pastel coloured balloons huge ones and infact of all the sizes light pink, white and all the pastel colours make sure you have decoractive foiled balloons they look cute, the ones you know has small decorative foil pieces in it?". I instructed my brother.

"Yes, if you need help call me"

"Yes, if you need help call me". I told him after several minutes.

Today was the D-Day for all my cousins as they had put so much effort in everything.

I was broken from my train of thoughts when I heard a knock on the door of my office cabin.

"Yes?" I said more like asked.

"Ma'am, your coffee". The office canteen person said.

"Thank you so much". I said with a smile.

I was busy listening to music and completing my office work while juggling between my sister's party.

I quickly dialed Preeti's number and she picked up at second ring.

"Hello?" She said.

"Pree, where are you guys?" I asked.

"We are shopping and planning for a movie currently Krish is in the trail room and I am waiting for her outside and we are planning for manicures". She said.

"Perfect! Make sure she has something with black and golden because she has her dress black in colour and when you guys get her ready just let her hair middle parted naturally with black smokey eye look and red matt lipstick and black colored heels and I am sending you the outfit picture just search for the earrings because she already has a pair of black heels at home". I instructed.

"Oh yeah that would be great". She said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, Pree it seriously means alot". I told her getting emotional.

"What are cousins for dude you can send me chocolates if you want instead of a thanks". She joked.

"Oh I am so sending you guys a huge chocolate box and I have something else planned for you". I told her as I thought of a designing her dress for college party which is at the start of the year.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"That's a surprise my girl go and get our sister out from the trail room or else she would purchase the whole store". I joked.

"Whatever". She said and I could hear her roll the eyes.

"Bye and love you". I said.

"Bye and love you too, Di". She replied.

With that we hung up the call and I got busy with the other things I had to get it done by the end of the day for my office.

Before I could start with my work I sent my cousin the dress picture so she can collect it later on from the person I had purchased the dress from.