Chapter:18

After a while of gaping I took a step back which resulted my bag falling down the porch steps and I stumbled on the other bag which resulted my almost fall along with the bags and spliting my head in two but I managed to balance myself at the very last minute.

And the person in front of me helped me with the bags she climbed down the stairs and pulled my bag up the stairs again and set it down properly so it doesn't fall.

"Th-thank you, Tressa". Is all I could muster.

I sighed and she just took two of my bags and I followed her beeline as I didn't knew anything about the home.

She began to climb the stairs and I did the same thing not uttering a word and there was thick tension between us that could be easily cut by a knife.

And than she stopped in front of the brown door and pushed it open only to reveal a huge room which was in shades of mahagony brown and gold and you know all those antics colour which gave a rustic look to the room and I really liked it, the house had a huge backyard and the walls were painted with the white and golden colours to give them a sophisticated yet comforting vibes it gave the entire house a modern and ancient look altogether, it stood out the every house in the vicinity.

The house gave homely and good vibes already. My friend started to walk away without saying a word leaving me in front of my room but I held her hand and stopped her.

"Th-thank you, Tressa and I can explain please give me a chance one last one". I pleaded her and my last words came out bit squeaky.

She knew what I meant by the chance thing so she just nodded and helped herself inside the room and placed my bags inside the room. The whole room was huge and clean not even a single speck of dust present it looked like it was cleaned recently.

There was a huge walk-in closet, bathroom attached to the room and there stood a huge bed in the middle of the room and there was a nightstand beside the bed and the room was warm and it gave a direct access to sunlight to the room.

We sat on the bed and I held Tressa's hand and I was glad she didn't pull back and that was the thing we had we never jumped to conclusions before listening to each other.

"I know what you are thinking why I went without saying a goodbye and just left a note and all". I stated but came out more like a question.

She nodded her head without saying a word and that is when I knew I messed up big time and I saw disappointment in her eyes and that is what I didn't like.

I took a shaky breath and told her everything the feelings I had for her brother and than the date we went and how goodbye was hard for me because we couldn't be together because at that time my parents were never going to accept us but how they have changed and how my parents feel about everything infact I spoke everything she had the right to know and after I finished I just stared at the carpeted floor.

My friend hugged me and cried so did I. After few moments our crying was subsided to snifflings and than we pulled away and I got punched in my arm.

"Ow". I rubbed the sore part.

"Atleast you could've told me all this I was freaking blaming you for everything and chuck everything let's get us some breakfast and please go get a shower first you smell like pig".she said wrinkling her nose in disgust.

And I didn't blame her because I sure did smell I just shook my head in amusement and I was about to ask who other people our staying with us but fought against it because I just felt now is not the time to ask her about it.

I opened my backpack and removed my chargers for my laptop and phone and put them on charge so I can use them later and took a huge hoodie which I took meaning I practically stole from my brother Meet and I also took my toiletries I needed.