Chapter:43

“This is pretty actually”. I said looking at Tyler.

“I agree! I guess we should rent this one”. He said.

“Yup”. I said agreeing to him.

This is me and Tyler discussing about the home we are going to rent as decided we went to search for the houses near my parents’ house.

Yesterday was Saturday and we met with two owners and saw their apartment but the lighting wasn’t proper and we didn’t like them much and it was after office hours on Saturday we were already tired so we decided to think about them at the dinner but eventually we rejected them.

Today was Sunday and we met the agent an he was showing us an apartment which we actually liked at the very first go.

It was a two bedroom apartment with a kitchen and a living room and the living room and bedroom had balconies were we can enjoy our dinner or Sundays there and just relax. That balcony surely took my heart as I always liked a balcony where I can just sit and relax with my coffee and book or just sit with Tyler and be content. Plus it was a great deal that too in our budget.

“Mr. Soni, we like this house and we would like to rent it”. I said.

“Okay I will send the paperwork soon and then you can start using this place after that”. He said.

We all left the house and it was time to chill and show my fiancé around. So I decided to take him Juhu beach (a famous beach in Mumbai, India) and than to Marine Drives a center of attraction of Mumbai and some other places.

We first decided to go Juhu beach as it would be refreshing and escaping from the daily life. We walked hand in hand around the beach discussing about each other.

“Ty?”  I called him.

“Yes?” He replied.

“I don’t know why I mean I am not questioning anything but it is just a thought what if you were still angry on me and never asked me to be your girlfriend or I never got an internship for the company?” I asked, voicing my thoughts.

He stopped so did I, he turned a bit to look towards me and I was staring at him straight in the eyes which he obviously reciprocated.

“Shortie, to be honest what I have learnt from my experiences is everything is already decided if you are meant to be with someone you are going to end up with them no matter what but if you aren’t than no matter how much do you try to be with them, you will never feel like you are with them and when I first saw you in the kitchen and I remember me double checking it was you in person and I got out of my trance when the knife fell on your leg, I went out to think straight and keep my anger aside because you are worth it and than I know I acted like a total asshole but seriously I just wanted to see your reaction what broke me was the day of your grandfather’s death when you were on the verge of crying but you didn’t give up for company’s sake and I had actually decided to ask you to be my girlfriend though I had asked you on the plane and I should’ve asked you way before than that but you know the jerk me didn’t so as I was saying I asked on the plane and you said yes and kissed me so yeah it was all fate and I believe in it so Ms. Tina I know I was meant to be with you and I know I belong with you because even after so many hurdles we are here”. He explained.

I didn’t interrupt him because that would be wrong if I did plus I didn’t have any words to say it to him. I mean c’mon how can you manage to choke a word out of your mouth when your fiancé gives you a speech or more like pouring his heart out like this.

He brought his pads of thumb on my cheek and wiped my tears which I hadn’t realized that they were spilling out of my eyes.

“Thank you for always being there. I mean I don’t know wha—what to say after you said everything I mean ugh I just want you to know that I love you so damn much and I would never ever ever will leave your side no matter what I promise”. I said.