Chapter:7

Next day I woke up with a chilling splash on my face.

"What the hell". I shouted while wiping my face.

Next thing I heard was my friend's voice, "Your phone is blasting from past thirty minutes".

"Oh shit, what is the time" I said while looking at my phone.

My eyes came out of my sockets as I saw the time it was 8:00 am already and I was surely going to be late for work today obviously Mumbai's traffic is way more heavy than the NYC's itself.

I quickly got up from my bed and went straight to my bathroom did my daily business and took a quick shower.

I tied my bath robe and moved out of bathroom and entered my wardrobe and chose a plain baby pink t-shirt with boyfriend jeans.

I put on my clothes straight went to my vanity and applied a light layer of makeup which included only eye linear and nude pink lipstick. I kept hair in a simple ponytail. Also I completed my look with a simple heart shaped pendant.

After checking myself in the mirror for the last time took my bag checked whether I had everything I need and took my phone from the charging point of my room went to dining room to have my breakfast.

I sat down on my chair and took a sip from my glass of juice and was applying butter on my bread and wished my mom and dad good morning and asked them, "Is Amy ready for work?"

My mom just nodded and said, "She is waiting for you in the car, are you dropping her to her office?"

I just replied a simple yes and kissed her on the cheek and told my good byes to both my mom and dad.

I reached outside my house and saw my car ready at the entrance I waved Amy and entered the car.

"Hey Ams". I said to Amy while making myself comfortable.

I pulled the auxiliary cord of the car and plugged my phone and I started playing "ME! By Taylor Swift".

"Oh no! Not again you are not playing TS again!" Amy said faking her annoyance because the truth we are both Swifties and that was one of the reasons that made us both friends.

"Because Taylor's life babe". I told her in an overly jolly tone.

"Hey where are you going today". I asked her as I have to drop her first.

"Some restaurant Four Seasons, then I have to go to another meeting with an another client to Tata Industries which is at Fort, wait fort what is this now?". She told me all this in one go and than left out a frustrated breath.

I shook my head and told her, "Ams, relax I am sending my driver with you he will help you out okay and you are not saying no to this okay so shutup".

She just nodded as she knows that there is no arguing with me.

"Bhaiya, pahale mujhe office chodo fir madam ko Four Seasons, Bandra fir unko Fort lekar jana Tata Industries, dhyan rakhna inko koi takleef naa ho okay?" I gave my driver all the instructions.

(Mister, first drop me at my office then ma'am to Four Seasons restaurant Banda, than Fort to Tata Industries and keep in mind that she doesn't have any trouble".

To which he nodded his head and said, "Okay ma'am, aur aapko office se pick karne kitne baje aau?"

(Okay ma'am, and at what time should I come to pick you up from office?")

"No, it is okay you just help Amy with her work today and I will manage today". I told him.

After instructions 3 songs were played from my phone and I reached my office thus I unplugged my phone from auxiliary cord and connected Amy's phone and hugged her and told her to call me when she reaches her destination.