Chapter:28

"I am hanging up". I told and hung up the call.

So basically you all are thinking what is this about? So as decided that the next day my cousins were coming over my parents home to discuss Krishika's career so they were having their dinner while I was on my breakfast and yawning every second I opened my mouth. Reason for yawning unable to sleep even for a second the whole night. Reason for hanging up they were fighting.

I sipped on my black coffee and I saw an incoming Skype call again from my sister. I sighed and picked up.

"Promise-yawn me-yawn you guys are not fighting-yawn again". I said while yawning for almost a minute.

"Firstly we promise we won't fight, plus that was a healthy debate second of all when did you sleep last night?" My sister asked.

I yawned for nth time in the span of two minutes,"I slept late and yeah I can see a healthy debate there and my sleep isn't the topic here, your career is".

"You cannot even look in our eyes while talking stop lying you didn't sleep at all". Yash snapped.

"Whatever". I said with an eyeroll and as on cue I yawned again. "So, where is mom and dad?"

As on cue my parents enters the room, "Maa, paa I missed you". I said.

"We miss you too". My parents replied.

"Sure, people might lie about this too". Yash said with an eyeroll in the background.

"Excuse me, idiot and yes I didn't sleep because I wasn't able to sleep okay". I said matter-of-fact.

"Okay kids, stop fighting". My mom said acting as a refree in our fight.

"Yeah". We both agreed.

"By the way Yash why are you snapping?" I asked genuinely.

"Nothing, work pressure". He said with a shrug.

"I see". I said while nodding my head in understanding and with an another yawn.

I mentally face palmed me for yawning in front of my parents because now I will be getting a scolding.

"Tina, you should really sleep because that's your second coffee in the span of fifteen minutes". Raj said.

"Exactly". Everyone in the opposite end agreed to him.

"Yeah, I will sleep but can we please discuss what we have to because I have meeting at 10 am please?" I requested.

"Okay". Everyone said.

"Okay mom dad, I wanted to ask you something". I said because I know this was about my sister but I got to start first because my sister was so nervous she wasn't able to speak a word.

"Okay shoot". My mom said.

"Okay". I drawled while cocking my eyebrow "What if I said that someone got a huge project for modelling and that person is interested in it and the agency is like the huge one it is like of the most influential one according to 'Forbes' so will you allow her". I said while quoting the word Forbes for emphasis.

"Okay, that person is very much allowed to do so because Tina we haven't stopped you from pursuing your designing career so Krish will also be allowed to pursue that". My mom said with huge smile and side hugging my sister.

While on the other side I kept the waffle mixture bowl down which I had manage to do in between our talk and gaped at my mom with my mouth wide open and infact my cousins and my sister had the same expression as me while my mom and dad were their normal self.