Chapter:36

When me and Tressa left the office we decided to first visit to the optometrists because she is sick worried about my eyes though my eyes are not that weak but she always gets paranoid when it comes to her closed ones and not only her, but all four us gets sick worried about each other and that’s what made us a close pack of people.

“Tia, I have already booked the appointment and I don’t want to listen to any of your whining”. Tess ordered.

“Okay mom!” I exclaimed and rolled my eyes.

“Good!” She cooed and pinched my cheeks like a child.

We just laughed and while we were exiting the optometry cameras started to flash our pictures we didn’t look at them and continued walking.

At the front door our car was waiting for us and we quickly went in telling the driver to take to the mall the one besides the Walmart.

Tressa's phone went off.

“It’s mum, it will be real quick”. She told me.

I just nodded my head and scrolled through my phone when I suddenly remembered to call my sister but just in cue she called me up and I picked up immediately.

“Think of the devil and she appears”. I said as I picked up.

“What?” She asked confused.

“Oh I was thinking about calling you infact I was just pressing the call button”. I explained.

“Oh! By the way just called to tell you that your pictures are making me furious no hate on you though but everyone in the class”. She rambled.

“Meaning? Calm down, sis and explain me everything”. I told her.

“Okay so people who never talked to me are texting me telling me to introduce them to you or they keep sending me pictures of you and Tyler and saying like how cute they look and all and in reply I just say a mere thank you like they don’t even let me study if I don’t reply them they call me up by getting the number from the class WhatsApp group this is getting out of hand and by-"

I wanted to interrupt her but she was on a roll so I thought of otherwise.

“By the way the latest picture I saw was you guys kissing to be honest I got to bleach my tongue and eyes now because I cannot look at my sister kissing her boyfriend without gagging but you guys are looking cute”. She rambled.

“Krish, I am sorry for everything I mean it is because of me, you have to go through all this but this is getting out of hand and sometimes it gets overwhelming too and just ignore them, if you want I can talk to your teachers and how is the studies I mean you have your exams in February so?” I asked.

“Di, you have nothing to be sorry about and no I will change my number once I am done with this exams and I will be a free bird and by the way when did you get that cool hoodie?” She asked.

“How do you know what I am wearing because I haven’t video called you?” I asked.

“Paparazzi, duh by the way heads up mum and dad infact every relative saw your PDA with jijz and now they are judging you, and spreading rumours about you but mum and dad shut them up savagely and it was hilarious and I will send you the video too and I forgot to answer you but studies are going great except for the constant calls and texts everything’s great”. She said.

“Great! And ignore them focus on your studies”. I advised her.

“By the way I am going to ask you questions from Economics chapter 13 send me the PDF of your notes and prepare the questions, it is an important chapter and also read those accounting rules it will help you with those 15 marks sums”. I said.