Chapter:12

The next day I woke up and got ready for the day I knew today is going to be a bit frantic as the show is tomorrow.

So I chose to wear something simple yet fashionable.

So after searching alot I found out what should I wear just perfect for a frantic day.

A pink sweater dress with black ankle high boots.

They were gorgeous just simple and perfect.

I ran into my bathroom and did my daily business and went into my closet and changed into the dress and straight headed to the vanity.

I put in some blush and made a cat eyed eyeliner with a nude pink lipstick.

After getting ready I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen I saw my mom making breakfast for me.

I went towards her and kissed her cheek and wished her, "Good Morning Mom".

"Good Morning baby". She wished me with a smile.

"Mom, I just want some juice and a snack bar along with it I am not in a mood to eat today". I said whining to my mother.

"Uh-huh you are not going out of this home without a proper breakfast, young lady". My mother told me.

"But mom-". I whinnied but she cut me off mid sentence.

"No buts and ifs, you want to go out then have some breakfast and leave the house". She said with a stirred expression on her face.

"Fine". I said with a pout on my face like a petulant child I am.

Than I drank some orange juice my mother offered me with some semolina porridge.

"Thank you maa". I told her while exiting the kitchen.

I straight went to my room took my bag and other essentials and straight went to the door.

My driver was already on threshold of the entrance of house waiting for me I hopped in the car.

And driver drove the car on my way I started to look at the dresses which are to be worn by the models.

I reached office within 45 minutes thank god for no traffic today.

I went to my work station and made my hair in a low bun and straight went to the runway in our office to look upon the choreography.

As I entered the room the music came to a stop and I greeted everyone, "Good morning everyone, thank you so much for coming and helping here I would like to see the whole choreography together with the dresses so I would request all the models to change into the dresses as they were assign for the walk thank you". I said with a polite smile.

Then I took my seat in the front row and took out the tripod and my phone to record the whole choreography.

Models were ready within 20 minutes and the music started playing in the background it was an upbeat tune matching with the mood and settings of the dresses.

The whole day was blur with all the practicing and choreography.

As it was about 7 in the evening I decided to leave early than I remembered I had to meet Christin for discussing the details of the show.

I knocked at his cabin and than I just heard a "Come in" from inside.

I gingerly opened the door and moved in the cabin.

"Good evening Christin, actually I came to discuss a few details about tomorrow".

He gestured me to take a seat and smiled at me.