Chapter:15 (Part 2)

After Krishika came to our grandma's place within 40 minutes with all the necessary things I changed into my  pyjamas and removing my makeup and other accessories and tossed my hair i
n a bun and went to the kitchen.

I plugged my phone with the speaker my sister brought along with her and played music from my JUST playlist which had all the songs I love of Taylor Swift.

It was almost 3:45 and all my cousin's started to come home and by that time I had put the brownie mix in the oven and prepared cookies and kneaded the dough for garlic bread and on the other hand my sister had chopped all the veggies and sautéd them for pasta and she was done with white sauce and steamed the rice for the Thai curry.

Now only we were left with mixing the sauce with the veggies and chopping the veggies for the Thai curry and making of the curry.

The doorbell rang and my grandma attended the door and my youngest cousin whose name was Preeti made her way to kitchen she hugged me tightly and I returned her the hug with the same warmth and than she hugged my sister and after making herself comfortable she came back to kitchen.

"Hey Ms. NYC, how's your packing going and formalities and everything?" She asked.

"They are great I am leaving on 1st November so... and today 28th October so basically I might start packing from tomorrow and we are not going to spend night so I might be packing some of the things tonight". I said with shrug.

"By the way what are you cooking?" She said peeking out from my shoulder.

"Oh nothing much just white sauce pasta with garlic bread and Thai curry with exotic veggies and steamed rice for dessert cookies, brownies and choco lava cakes". I said with a fake American accent and did a little chef kiss at the end.

Looking at my antics my cousin and my sister started laughing but it was cut short when the door bell rang again.

I moved towards the entrance door to open and shouted, "I am getting it".

I was suddenly pushed on the floor by the attack of all my cousins that is my other three brothers eldest one's name is Meet and middle is Yash and also the most youngest one name is Raj they were my eldest aunt's sons and Preeti was my uncle's daughter where my mother is a middle child with Krishika and I.

We are all very close to each other and when we meet it is sort of a big choas and it almost irritates the neighbours and we swear most of the times and God don't start by sharing gossips and secrets with each other.

By the time we all made ourselves comfortable it was almost 5 pm in the evening so we decided to complete the rest of the cooking I put the garlic bread in the oven and made the white sauce pasta and then started upon the Thai curry by the time we were done with everything except the lava cake because it took only 15 minutes and they need to be served hot so I decided to make it after dinner it was almost 7pm and we decided eat after 8:40 pm.

So we decided to play catch up a bit and see our old pictures it actually sort of became a tradition to watch our old pictures and videos and laugh upon them so I told my brother Raj to take out the pendrive from my bag so I can connect it with the TV.

As my grandma and grandpa went for a walk and they would return only after 8pm so the house was totally to ourselves.

I was connecting the wires to the TV so I can connect the pendrive to the TV and suddenly I heard a manly squeal from my brother's mouth and when I looked back he was holding the black rectangular velvet box which Aadil had gifted me today. I mentally facepalmed myself because now they would ask for all the tiny bit of the details not that I mind giving them but they start teasing me and that makes me irritated but I love them way too much to even scold them.