Chapter:6

After Krishika and I reach home with our hair makeovers. I opened the door with the keys and was about to enter but what I was welcomed with was only darkness.

"Mom, mom". I called my mother over the darkness but I received was only darkness. My adrenaline start to rush and suddenly there was a lump in my throat.

I tried to call my mom again but of no use. I tuned my phone's flashlight and hold my sister's hand and tried to move inside of my house.

"Mom, where are you? You are not home?". We both shouted in a unison.

Suddenly I was blinded with a flash of light in the darkness. I squinted and blocked my eyes with my hand and the next words I heard were a loud squeal of "Surprise".

I immediately removed my hand from my eyes and saw the drawing room was filled with so many people.

Suddenly I was engulfed in a tight bear hug by Amy she changed her hair color from brunette to lovely shade of blonde with brown twigs at the end.

Everyone hugged me one by one and I was glued to the place absorbing every detail of the room to everything in front of me. I was unable to find my voice it was like somebody stole it from me. There was a large lump in my throat.

I was pulled by hand that took me straight to my room and I found myself in front of my vanity there was a dress lied up in front of me.

The dress had a floor touching tulle with a sweetheart neckline and clunged tight around my waist which had a diamond and floral studded belt and it was pink in colour.

I was then pushed into changing room which was attached to my room and came out of it within few minutes as I came out of the room a loud gasp was heard from Amy and my sister Krishika I twirled a little so that they can have a look of it

I sat on the chair that was in front of my vanity there my friend and my sister did my make up and hair my makeup was minimal and natural with a nude lipstick and smoky eyes and hair was made into a small bun and small strands were coming out of my hair line which made my face look more highlighted and than I slipped my legs in champagne gold coloured peep toe pumps.

All this while the question lingered around my brain was how did Amy reached here which I ignored for now and made a reminder to ask her everything later.

I was ready to meet people within 20 minutes as I was moving downstairs my heels clicked against the marble flooring of my house which made the attention draw towards me.

I walked down people were all looking at me and as I was on the last step my father came and grabbed my hand and walked me to the people. I took a look around the room and saw everyone who I love that is people from my mother's side that is my all the maternal aunts and uncles along with my cousins as well my maternal grand parents, my father's sisters and brothers also my grand parents, and other cousin Heer (she was my father's sister's daughter) my friend Seema and her husband and also Amy and even my boss.