Chapter:20

Next day I woke with someone hitting nails in my head it was more like bull dozers running over me and someone was playing the rock music in my head with an unbearable level of hertz.

"Oh god" I groaned "I am never drinking again!!!"

"Tweety, rise and shine". An enthusiastic Tess walks in my room with a water bottle and Advils in her hand.

"How can-" before I can finish my sentence bile rose up my throat I quickly covered my mouth and ran towards the bathroom which was beside my walk-in closet.

I puked out everything that I fed myself on the previous night, it was gross it left a bitter aftertaste in my mouth so I picked up my toothbrush and brushed my teeth for 15 minutes atleast, washed my mouth with the mouthwash so that there's no smell evident of the puke in my mouth.

After doing my brushing and all I went in my room where I found my friend plopped on my bed and looking at my colouring book as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I just held my head with both my hands and groaned because my head was now pounding with an headache.

"Tweety-" My friend started but I cut her off because it was my turn to apologise and explain myself for my actions.

"Tressa, I am sorry for yesterday I shouldn't have done that, I regret every bit of it except for my confession I do like your brother, like alot and I care about him too I don't know about love but let me be honest I do want him in my life I want us to be us like Tyler and Tina you know Ty and Shortie, you know-".  My rant was cut short by Tess and she started to laugh.

It confused me and I just looked down on my bed because I felt ashamed of my behaviour.

"Why are you laughing did I say something wrong?" I asked.

"No Tweety, you didn't to be honest it literally makes me happy and it also shocks me at the same time, also there is something that is not my place to say but you will get to know soon". My friend said after sobering up. "Now c'mon have these Advils and freshen up taking a shower and meet me downstairs for breakfast, you need to eat and hyderate yourself".

"Okay". I said and gulped down the Advils which she got for me and made my way to the closet to get a pair of pyjamas.

My friend exited my room to make some breakfast while I took a much needed shower.

After almost half an hour I scrubbed myself and removed all the traces of alcohol and sweat from my body and wore the fresh pair of clothes which was a blue short shorts which reached just a bit above my thigh and a white tank top.

I made my way to the kitchen and saw Tess making some black coffee along with some cheese toast for my hangover.

We talked for a bit while having our breakfast our conversation mainly included our other friends from the past that is from the Parsons and my MBA school.

It amazed me the people I studied with, have had reached at such peaks in their careers just like us that is we four were the inseparable but there were other people too in our little group but never shared a bond like us not even Amy though she was included in our little group but ours was a total different story.

We four used to share an apartment close by our fashion school and we had our own little chat group we used to call it "THE OFFICIAL T SQUAD" I know pretty much original note the sarcasm it was actually by fluke we four had our intials T so Tyson decided to make this group chat so that we can put anything we want from jokes to groceries to basic necessities anything but the group most consist of our banter.

So, The T Squad, Amy and there was this other guy who was a bit lanky and had freckles and pale he wasn't that built up like Tyler and Tyson were though I am not judging him for his looks but giving a pretty much idea about the guy. Also, we weren't that close though I was pretty much close to Amy and he dated her but we hardly ever hung out so I don't remember much about him but Tess filled in about him too along with Tyler and Tyson as I didn't get time to spent with Tyson and Tyler was out of question so yeah. I wanted to ask about Chris more ofcourse he was their brother and now I am going to be here I would meet him one day or the other so a bit heads-up would be great, right?