Chapter:41

Currently, we all and by we I meant Me, Tyler, Maddison and Michelle were at the JFK airport waiting for our flight to get started so that we go to India. It was few days after the New Year’s Day and the pictures were posted life was back to his pavilion and we were back to work.

Our schedule was pretty much same- home, office, home we even went to Amy and Christin’s place once to meet them and talked to Tyson and Tressa about our moving out decision and they were cool and happy about it and so did Maddison and Michelle. Yes, we did talk about the decision to them and they insisted on getting a house for us but we told them a no because it would be our space so we would pay for it even if we have to take a home loan.

“Kindly pay attention the flight from JFK New York to Mumbai Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaja is on time kindly get to the boarding area and get your luggage checked in. Please take care of your belongings. Have a safe journey”. The announcer announced.

“That’s our call”. I said.

I had worn a black hoodie and dark blue jeans with black shoes and had my hair in a ponytail while Tyler had similar ensemble as me but he had worn a sweatshirt and the cap I had gifted him and Maddison and Michelle were in their casuals too. We walked through the boarding area to get our luggage checked in.

It took us around 10 to 15 minutes to be completed formalities and found ourselves in the business class section of our plane.

Yes, we were taking a normal flight after a lot of debate and which I finally won. Because my fiancé’s mum wouldn’t let us travel in a normal passenger plane she says and I quote ‘It is better to travel in private rather than the normal one because of the safety issues’ but I made sure that we were safe and everything and it is one of the best decision because I would’ve sounded like a digger or at least I would’ve felt that.

We were seated on our seats now, the sister’s seats were on the opposite aisle from us and ours were behind them in the opposite aisle and these arrangements were done to give each other their needed privacy according to Michelle.

The plane had taken off and we were now sitting in a comfortable silence while me and Tyler were watching a movie. After few minutes an air hostess comes by calls us.

“Good morning ma’am, sir. I hope you are having a good flight and I’m Mary Ann and please call me whenever you need anything but do you need now?” She asked with a polite smile.

“Can I have some water?” I asked.

“Sure, bottled or in a cup?” She asked.

“Bottled”. I said.

“Okay”. She said.

“Thank you!” I told her.

“You’re welcome, ma’am”. She replied and left.

We continued watching movie and she returned with our bottle of water and left. We could say the journey was pleasant and after almost 20 hour long flight we reached our destination.

It was decided that all we all were going to stay at my parents' house for safety reasons plus it would be better for everyone if they there because of the crazy media.

Maddison motioned us towards the paparazzi and I tensed up because they are wild and after getting to know about mine and Tyler’s engagement they are even more crazier to know the details. Tyler must have sensed it he quickly grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

I looked at him with a smile and he returned it.

Maddison’s phone started to ring and she picked up quickly.

“Hello?” She said to the person on the phone.

“Okay, we will be there in a second and make sure to keep the doors open until we all enter there”. She ordered but said politely.

He must be the chauffeur or a bodyguard or something or at least that is what I am thinking. She hung up and looked towards us.

“The car’s ready so we might now leave this place”. She said.

We all nodded and Tyler held my hand and we all walked towards the exit pushing our luggage with us.

The paparazzi was totally crazy and Tyler quickly put on my hood over my face so no one can capture my face and he did the same for him too.

“So, are we soon going to hear wedding bells?” One asked.

There were constant yelling of ma’am’s and sir’s too for our pictures or to grab our attention but just politely said excuse me and made our way towards the car.

“When is the wedding?” Another asked.

“So do you have any plans for the wedding?” The questions were flooding but we ignored.

We saw a man in white shirt and pants and had a white cap on him he had kept the door of the car open and was standing near it so he can quickly close it once we are in the car.

He quickly walked and Michelle sat in the backseat followed by me and Tyler, that is I was seating in between my fiancé and Michelle and Maddison was seating in the passenger seat.

As Maddison didn't knew the address to my place I quickly gave him the direction and he started the car. Once the car started we all sighed in relief and car was in a comfortable silence Andi was looking out of the window enjoying the beautiful scenery of my beloved Mumbai.

“Damn I missed this place so much”. I thought to myself.

The car was in a comfortable silence and only the radio was playing in the background.

We reached my parents' house within 45 minutes because we weren’t caught in the heavy traffic and I saw my parents waiting for us on the porch for us.

We got out of the car and got our luggage with us and Maddison said the driver to go back to his work. I figured he might be the company’s emergency driver who was meant to be there for emergency or whenever an employee of the office is late to leave the office he takes them places.
We all pushed our luggage towards the porch and my parents quickly hugged me and than to my surprise they even hugged Maddison and Michelle. When Tyler went to touch their feet they pulled him into a hug.

(A/N: In India touching the elders' feet is one of the significance as a sign of respecting elders.)

“It is so nice to meet you both”. My mom said, once they broke the hug.

“Nice to meet you too”. They said.

We all went inside the house and sat down on the couch in the family room and my sister Krishika brought us the glasses of water.

Now it was the introduction part so I introduced my family to Tyler’s mum and aunt.

“Maddison, Michelle. She is mum Jaya, my dad Nishikant and my younger sister Krishika”. I said.