Chapter:9

Then I asked the most dreaded question I was avoiding for what it felt like years.

"How is Tyler doing with his life and all?" I asked with a sigh and looked down playing with the loose threads of my t-shirt.

Than I immediately changed with, "I mean everyone Tressa, Tyson, and others you know-know-" I trailed off.

Amy just shaked her head and face palmed it and let out a groan and said, "Tina when will you stop running from the situation why don't you face it I know you still have something for  Tyler why don't you just speak about your damn feelings".

Suddenly there was a lump in my throat and tears breaming up my eyes and I looked up and said, "Ams, you know it well, it is just-" I stopped my sentence and started sobbing it was not a loud one but a silent one that broke my heart all over again.

"Shh, shh, Tia, it is okay". She said rubbing circles on my back.

After a while my room was in total silence there was a thick tension in the room if it was something tangible than it would have being cut down through a knife.

Amy sighed and pulled away from me and asked me, "Listen do you want to talk more about it like right now?".

I just nodded a no without any words.

"Okay that is fine you don't have to do something you don't want but I just want you to speak about it okay".

This time I nooded a yes.

After our conversation I straight went to bathroom to wash my face, after I returned from the bathroom I saw Amy and my sister Krisika were talking and laughing at something Amy told her.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing Ams, was just saying me how you sarcastically beaten up that guy who was behind her and how scared he was after you told him to stay away or else and how he scurried away after that threat oh god di, you were such a rebel back in your days". My sister said with a laugh.

I raised my eyebrow and said, "What do you mean by back in your days, have I grown old?" with my hands crossed around my chest.

"Oh Tina, I know you are joking and you too know what I mean by "back in your days" so you cannot intimated me okay". My sister said to me.

I just sighed raising my hands in surrender and replied, "Fine you caught me".

We were talking about the old me in NYC and laughing when Amy decided to sit on the floor I literally bounced up from the floor and stopped her.

"You cannot sit on the floor, you idiot". I scolded her.

My sister gave a confused look at us. After that I pulled a chair of my vanity and made her sit and than I got back to Krisika.

"Amy, has some news to say, right Ams?" I told my friend.

"Oh yeah, I am pregnant". After that I just a heard a ear deafening squeal from my sister.

"Congrats babe, when is baby shower?" she asked.

"I don't know, I would decide everything once I give this news to my boyfriend Chris". She said.

"Okay, you know what Ams, I am so excited". My sister said with an enthusiasm.

"When are you going to start packing?" my friend asked.

"I don't know next week,maybe". My sister enquired.

"Why?" Amy asked.

"It is still time for my departure and to be honest I don't want to start packing now otherwise I would feel like I am going just the next day, I want to enjoy here as much as I can". I said with a shrug.

"Okay". They nodded in understanding.

We talked so many past memories that we actually forgot to look at the watch and it was the time for dinner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovely people, first of all I am sorry for not posting it frequently and secondly I know this is a very short chapter and I wanted to update quickly so yeah. Sorry for the rant.
Until next time,
~Freaky❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~