Chapter:33

I entered my room and was suddenly tackled on the bed.

“Oomph” I cried out of pain.

“What the heck, Ty”. I said while trying to get up.

“It should be me who should ask this”. He said.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Don’t what me! you know what you did”. He said.

“I didn’t do anything”. I replied trying to play dumb when I remembered what we did before we left for the mall.

“Saran wrap?” He said more like asked.

“Oh that helps to keep food fresh, what about it?” I asked still playing dumb.

“Tia, last warning tell me why did you do it”. He said.

“I didn’t do anything”. I said while taking a step back and he took a step forward.

“Wrong move” . He said darkly while moving a step forward while I took a step backwards and that was a very wrong move because I reached at the foot of the bed and fell on it.

“Ty, move I got to put the gifts in the closet” . I told him while trying to push him and divert the subject.

“That can wait” . He said with an evil smile.

I glupped down and cleared my throat.

“Last time, Shortie”. He said.

I didn’t utter a word because I know that was just a harmless prank and he would soon get bored and leave me alone okay at least that is what I was trying to tell myself.

“Ty---”  I said.

“Yes, Shortie”. He replied.

“Ca--can” I cleared my throat and tried to say again.

“Can you please get off me”. I told him.

"Why am I making you nervous?" He said while passing me an evil smile.

I didn't even get to say anything when he started tickling me on the sides and the tears started to stream down my face and my sides hurted from all the crying.

“Stop please”. I managed to say in between laughter.

“Than admit you pulled the saran wrap prank”. He said still tickling me.

“Fine fine I admit it that I pulled the saran wrap”. I admitted as my sides were hurting badly. I whimpered in pain while clutching my stomach.

“God Ty! Why did you do it, my sides are hurting me so much”. I said as I rolled back on my back.

I widened my eyes in shock when Ty was picking the bags up and keeping it on the coffee table which is in front of my bed. I quickly jumped from my bed and grabbed the bags.

“They are Christmas gifts you cannot look at them”. I said while blocking the view.

“Geez woman chill out I was keeping them properly I won’t look at them I know how possessive you are about gifts”. He said while mocking his hands up in the surrender motion.

“I know right”. I said while walking into my closet to keep my gifts.

“How was your girls evening?” He asked.

“It felt good it was long time ago we sat and had dinner by the way how was the your evening?” I said.

“It was good except the prank part and yeah food was great”. He said while he pulled me towards him with my hand on the bed.

“It feels nice everything is fine and calm in our lives”. I said with a sigh.

“Exactly we have been through so much this past month”. He said while playing with my fingers and he kissed them.

I just hummed a response while my phone buzzed with notification.

“Your phone is blowing up with the notification what is it?” He asked.

“I subscribed to some tabloids who are posting about us constantly and by constantly means they post every second day and I don’t want my cousins to tell me about it constantly”. I explained.

“Why do you need them? I mean just ignore them that’s what I do”. He said with a shrug.

“I know but my cousins have to constantly send me everything because these people got no chills the other day they posted a picture of us coming out of our office building and wrote with huge headline in bold ‘THE NEW YOUNG LOVE?’ and my brother Meet sent me the screenshot they want me to be secured and happy with you and the media isn’t helping”. I rambled